Chapter 2

Thanks to those who have read my first chapter or are reading the first chapter. Hope you like it. It is the school holidays here in Singapore. But I still have to go back to school for ya... band -.- so my schedule is quite tight and I hope you understand if my chapters are short and if I don't post new chapters. #noh8

***********************

CHAPTER 2

Miley's POV

I stretched my arms and yawned. Another beautiful day in UK. I bet my dad is still sleeping so I better go down to the dinning area to grab some breakfast before my dad does. I got out of bed, grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to change. I'm a morning person so I felt as fresh as spring. After changing into my denim shorts and "I LOVE UK" t-shirt with a hoodie attached to the back. I skipped lightly to the lift and pressed the button to go down. I thought of putting my hoodie up but realised that if people saw me now, they will only see Miley and not Hannah as I wasn't wearing my wig. I smiled happily at that thought, that I could be normal for now :D

The lift door open and I stepped inside. There was a hooded man in the elevator. I was about to leave the lift when the door closed itself and started to descend. The fear inside me started to rise. What if he kidnaps me? What if he is a paparazzi and he knows who I really am? What if... what if...? I had many questions running through my head. At that moment, I really regretted not waking my dad up.

Suddenly, my song starting playing"You ready? Whoo! Here we go! Life is just a party so come as you are. Dress it up or dress it down, never forget your guitar. Just be courageous, this style's contagious. Everyone can rock out like a superstar!" I turned around slowly and saw the hooded man fumbling in his pockets for a what? Knife? Razor? Anything to harm me?... his phone....I raised an eyebrow as he pressed the "accept call" button and talked to whoever was on the line. "Hey Kevin! Yea I am on the way down. Erm black hood. Nope just one girl in the lift. Yea yea sure no prob bro"

I was still staring at him as he put his phone back into his pocket. It can't be Nick Jonas right? I mean there are many people out there who knows someone named Nick. Something about him made me ask "So you love Hannah Montana huh?" He got a shock that's for sure. He was startled when I asked that question. "Erm yea kinda..",he mumbled. Well I'm gonna be staying in this resort for quite a while so I might as well just make a new friend. "Hey i'm Miley. Miley Cyrus." I said as I stretched out my hand to shake his. "Hi i'm Nicholas. You can call me Nick" he said as he shook my hand. I froze on my tracks. "Nick what?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows in suspicion as him. This lift ride is taking longer than I thought it will be. He sighed. "Okay but can you keep a secret?" I nodded. "I'm Nick. Nick Jonas from you know... The Jonas Brothers?"

He said as he lifted up his hood. I was shocked and felt rooted to the ground. I didn't know what to say. I mean my celebrity crush was here, just beside me and within an arm's reach. Wait, if he is here means that he is staying in this resort right? Just at that moment, I was saved my the lift doors opening. "Shit!" he exclaimed as his quickly put back his hood on and waved goodbye to me. I was stunned. I trudged out of the lift towards the dining area.

At that place, I saw 3 hooded man sitting around a table drinking tea and coffee while eating croissants. I saw Nick so I assumed that the other two must be Joe and Kevin. I laughed at them. Nick turned around and saw me. I blushed as I saw his eyes stare at me directly from under his hood. After a while, he smiled at me and motioned me to come over and join them for breakfast. I was reluctant but somehow I found myself moving towards them.

I grabbed a seat at a nearby empty table and sat between Nick and Joe. "So my brother here tells me that you're the only person who knows that we're staying here in this resort" Joe asked me. I just nodded. I mean, what could I say? I was surrounded by 3 hot people and not to forget, my celebrity crush. I was ecstatic for a moment as I recalled the previous night which pointed to the fact that he liked me but sighed as he liked Hannah Montana and not Miley Cyrus. Double life sucks! "Whats that you said?" Nick asked me. "Nothing!" I almost shouted at him. He was startled. I apologised. "Sorry I was just deep in thought." I didn't expect to say that "Double life sucks". 

I sighed. I need to be more careful of what I say. I need to make sure that at all cost my secret stays a secret. 

Nick's POV

Double life? I pondered on those 2 words that came out of her mouth ever since. If she is living a double life, well that explains how i've seen her somewhere before. Like a celebrity or something but I wasn't very sure myself. I needed to get more evidence. There was something about her that makes me get attracted. And the only person that I am attracted to is none other than Hannah Montana.... 

********************

Hope you guys liked that second chapter of Niley Fanfic :) Feel free to comment #noh8 please tyvm :D