Chapter 18

Thanks for reading my story. Please comment and vote for it. It would mean a lot thanks :)

********

MILEY'S POV

I woke up the next morning to shouts coming from below. It was my dad and.... Mr Jonas, Nick's dad. I tiptoed quietly down the stairs and ran into the living room, the opposite direction of the kitchen. I was overhearing their conversation.

"...she broke my son's heart and now my son is lying in the hospital BECAUSE OF HER!" My stomach did a flip. I felt really really guilty now. I ran out of the house and slammed the door behind me. I was sure they heard me but who cares. In fact, I wanted them to hear me.

I ran to the nearby park. I pulled up my hoodie so as not to be noticed. What a nice way to start the morning I thought as the tears flowed down.

LIAM'S POV

I just bought some breakfast for me to eat on my way home from the diner. As I was munching my bagel, someone ran past me and almost knocked me over. My hoodie got flipped over and I quickly readjusted it over my head. I scanned quickly for that person and found her sitting on a tree. He knees were brought to her chest and she was looking down. I approached her, ready to give her a scolding when she looked up.

"Miley? What happened?" I asked as I sat beside her. She was crying again. I wasnt sure why. She wiped away her tears and told me everything. From her break-up with Nick to Nick's accident and the conversation in the morning that she overheard.

"I didnt mean for any of these to happen Nick. I didnt," she said as she cried into my chest. I held her tight and kissed her head then froze. I wasnt her guy yet and I was afraid of how she would react but she didnt seem to acknowledge that and kept crying. I tried to cheer her up by offering her a bagel. "I'm not hungry," she replied but just then her stomach growled.

I chuckled. "Haha. You should eat something. Food makes people happy," I flashed her a smile. I reckon that it has been long since anyone's smiled at her. She smiled back at me and started eating.

It was so relaxing to see Miley like this. The Miley that I fell for. She seemed so much happier now. If only I was her guy, I promise that I would not ever make her cry.

MILEY'S POV

Liam found me in the park and offered me a bagel so I started to eat. He always find me in this kinds of situations. It is quite embarassing so I told him everything. He seemed to understood everything as he held me tight and kissed my head. Somehow I liked that. It might be because I havent been kissed like that by Nick in a long time that I kinda missed it.

Just then, there was a gust of wind that blew our hoodies over and a bright flash. I closed my eyes due to the flash and reopened them only to find that a paparazzi had taken a picture of me and Liam eating together. Oh no this wont look good on the tabloid. I had some detailed explaining to do.

******

What do you think would happen on the next chapter? Leave your comments :P #noh8