Chapter 21

Sorry for not uploading a chapter yeterday. I was busy so yea. Hope you enjoy this chapter but sorry if it is short though :(

*******

NICK'S POV

During the rest of my stay in the hospital, I felt really happy. Miley was with me everyday. Everyone seemed to get along with Miley. I think they are trying their best to accept Miley for me and I felt really grateful for that.

After I was declared "fit to leave" from the hospital, we left the hospital. Our departure was impeded by the paparazzi. They were asking questions like "Are Miley and you back together, Nick?" or they would ask questions to Selena as well like "Selena, how do you feel about Miley and Nick getting back together?" I was wondering why they asked that kind of question to her though but I just thought of nothing and brushed it aside.

When we went into the limo that would drive us home, Miley held my hand and gave me a peck on my cheek. She then leaned her head on my shoulder. I felt the happiest person on earth

LIAM'S POV

I really loved Miley. But she has gotten back with Nick. I guess he really meant something to her. I sighed and pulled up my hoodie. I wanted to distress with a little cup of coffee. I went to Starbucks. I sat down and started to think. Of anything to get my mind of Miley. Just then, I saw Selena entering the Starbucks. She seemed like she was crying. Even☺though her hoodie was up, it was evident that it was her and she was crying. She looked up and I motioned her over to my table. I felt that Niley was the reason of her heartbreak.

SELENA'S POV

Nick just got discharged and they announced publicly that they are back together. I tried to fight back the tears that were welling up. I said I would catch up to them later and ran towards Starbucks. Anywhere away from Niley. I wasnt angry at Miley neither Nick. I was disappointed however that Nick has chosen Miley instead of me. Well it might be because I didnt express my feelings earlier. I didnt want it to ruin our friendship.

Just when I looked up, I saw Liam Hemsworth motioning me towards his table. His eyes gave him away. I walked slowly to his table and slide on a seat. "Why?" he asked and I knew that he saw me crying earlier. And thus, I poured all my feelings out to him. Everything. About me liking Nick. About Nick not choosing me. And similarly, Liam told me his feelings towards Miley. About Miley getting back with Nick. Both of us understood each other perfectly because the person that we love are in love with each other.

We both turned and stared out of he window. I felt tears coming. I sneaked a peek and saw Liam wiping his eyes and sniffling. I excused myself and ran out of the Starbucks. I ran back home. I ran into my room and shut the door behind me and cried. Cried my eyes out.....

*********

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT! Ok let me tell you a little background info about me. I dedicate this chapter to my life. Well the part where I like this person but he likes someone else. I did cry before yes. But yea. TO ALL SINGLE PEOPLE OUT THERE, STAY STRONG! #noh8