Chapter 22

Yes I was busy yesterday. Sorry for not posting anything. Anyway, here is the new chapter... sorry if it is short :P

*******

MILEY'S POV

I was lying on the couch flipping to random channels when my phone suddenly rang. I looked at he caller-id and saw Liam. I was quite hesitant to answer it after my interview but I did anyway.

LIAM'S POV

I called Miley. I wanted to meet up with her and confess everything to her. My feelings towards her.

We decided to meet at the park where she told me all her problems. After what felt like an hour, she was walking towards me with her hoodie up. It wasnt exactly hours but time seems to slow down when you are waiting for your crush.

She looked just as flawless. "Hey," she breathed. I waved and we sat down on the grass under the tree.

"So Miley, what am I going to tell you is something quite unexpected and you may not like it but I felt that it was necessary for you to know so... here goes nothing..."

And I told her everything. From the moment we met on set of The Last Song to the moment we met at the hospital. Everything. She was taken aback for a while and then she stood up.

"I'm sorry. I need some time alone" and she left. I sat there, dumbstuck. No girl has ever done like this before. She was the first. I guess thats why I like her. She is different. Good different.....

MILEY'S POV

Liam just confessed to me. I didnt know what to say so I left. I went back home and closed the door and slid down. I stayed in that position for a while until I heard the doorbell ring. I stood up and opened the door. My dad shuffled forward into the living room. He shrugged off his coat and turned to look at me. He sighed. My dad knew something was bothering me. But he didnt ask and I appreciated that.

Dinner was a quiet affair. I was thinking most of the time. I rarely ate my food. Then my dad laid his untensils on his plate. That brought me back to earth. I looked at my dad and he just said,"Be happy Miles. Find your happiness. If you feel happy with Nick, then be with him. You have a right to be happy. Dont care about what people think or say. Find your happiness like how I did when I found your mom"

After dinner, I went up to my room and sat on my bed. I lied down and stared at the ceiling. I was exhausted of all these drama. But Liam needed a response from me. I called him. Here goes nothing....

********

What do you think Miley would say to Liam? Leave your comments and keep voting. THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS! #noh8