Chapter 7

Miley's POV

It was Saturday. The week just passed by in a blur. And I still havent decided if I were to go on Nick's date or the movie meeting. Either my love life or career. I made up mind. And for that.... I needed Emily....

Emily's POV

I knocked on Miley's door. She sounded urgent when she called me this morning which woke me up from my slumber. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. The door opened and there stood a disheveled Miley.

I had a feeling that this has something to do with her date and the movie meeting. She motioned me into the room and we came up with a plan to be present for my date with Nick and the movie meeting.

Miley's POV (This part is going to be something like from Hannah Montana the Movie. It isnt the exact thing as this time, Miley is Hannah in both situations)

I was all hannah-ed up and ready for my movie meeting. I stepped into the limo that would bring us to the conference room in some business district. Yup, thats me. I have no idea where I always go. I just let my dad bring me where ever.

I stepped out of the limo to tremendous screaming and shouting from my fans. Damn how could they find me so easily. Then I remembered social networks.... Right. Just one picture of me and they will know where I am. I am however surprised that they don't know where I am staying. Guess my dad's security plan works.

I smiled and signed several autographs and not to mention, the photographs as well. Emily was with me all the way. As we entered the building, she winked at me and said that she will meet me in 30 minutes in the janitors closet.

I smiled at her and prayed silently. I hope everything will be fine.

-----------------

After 30 minutes of the conference, I excused myself to go to the washroom. Emily was waiting for me at the janitor's closet. I quickly changed into my casual clothes and left to meet Nick.

In my haste, I forgot to get my mobile phone. Shit! I muttered under my breath and I ran towards the nearby restaurant that my prince charming was waiting for me.

Nick's POV

I was nervous. I was going to meet with the most famous popstar and yes, the most beautiful as well. I checked myself in the reflection of the glass.

At that moment, there I saw Hannah coming. I checked that everything was in place and hurriedly stood up to open the door and pull out the chair for her. She was delighted when I did that.

We were happily chatting and eating our food that we ordered. It was the best day of my life. I was esctatic!

Miley's POV

My prince charming helped to pull out my chair which I accepted gratefully. After a few minutes or so, I saw Emily come out of the conference building and waving for him to come back.

"Erm I gotta go erm... check on something. BRB!" and I left the cafe. I had to hold my wig at the speed that I was running back to the building.

"Go go! Your dad seemed furious. I mean who wouldnt when you didnt answer your phone. I swear he called you like fifty times" Emily exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrows at her. "What? Who in their right mind stays in the toilet for 30 minutes?" Emily said. I rushed back up to the conference room only to be met by my angry father.

"You are not going anywhere anymore young lady!" And I knew this time, he was certain.

I had to tell Nick that I cant meet him again later. I texted him an apology. After a minute, I felt my phone vibrating. "I am coming to the building to check on you" he replied.

My jaw dropped. I showed the text to Emily who didnt take it very well. She called my dad over and explained every detail to my dad. I was upset but at the same time glad that Emily did it so that my dad will understand.

My dad excused me from the room to settle the situation with Nick. I ran down the stairs, 2 at a time. I met Nick at the entrance.

Nick's POV

I received a text from her that something came up and she cant meet me again. I felt worried and decided to check on her. I replied her and asked for the bill. I paid and left.

I finally met her at the entrance of the building. But before I could say anything, I noticed a streak of brown coming from under her hair. UNDER?! I yanked her blonde hair and gasped that underneath lay her brown hair AKA Miley.

Miley's POV

Nick frowned as he stared at something on my hair. I froze immediately. The next thing I knew, he yanked out my blonde wig and stared open-mouthed at me. I was in a haste that my wig must have been loose."I can explain!" I started. But he just shook his head, handed me the wig and left the building.

"Nick!" I shouted. But he didnt turn around. The tears were pouring down my face. My make-up was getting smudged but who cares. I just let my prince charming slip through my fingers.

I ran up to find my dad who saw my face and hugged me. He asked me to go to the limo which is at the back of the building where Nick found out my secret.

I was lucky as all my fans were at the front of the building so they still don't know my secret. I just hoped that Nick wouldn't tell anyone what he saw. I was torn apart. My prince charming was gone. And there was nothing that I could do to bring him back......

**************

What do you think will happen to Nick and Miley and her career? Leave your comments below :D #noh8 tyvm :)