Chapter 5

Thanks for reading my story and commenting/voting on it guys. Feel free to also tell me ways on how I can improve the story. #noh8 please tyvm :D

**********************

Miley's POV

My alarm clock rang. Or should I say my dad's singing. I groaned and tossed and turned in bed. After a few minutes, I got out of my bed and stormed out of my room. I saw my dad dancing and singing while cooking breakfast. "Dad!" I whined. My dad looked up at me innocently. I just rolled my eyes and went to my bathroom to get dressed. 

-Ding Dong- The doorbell rang. I walked out of my bathroom and opened the door. "Sup miley!" Emily said or should I say screamed? I shushed her and motioned for her to come in. She was excited about something thats for sure. Before I could say anything, "OMG DID NICK ASK YOU OUT? DID HE HUH? I BET HE DID! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME? I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU KNOW! WHY!" I raised up my hand in surrender and shook my head. "Woah ho! I don't know what you are talking about. You know that if Nick asks me out the first person I would tell is you right?" "Hurtful!" my dad answered. I rolled my eyes and dragged Emily to my bedroom. I closed the door and we both sprawled ourselves on our bed. 

"So.... if he didn't ask you out, then how about this?" Emily shoved a copy of "hot" magazine in my face. I grabbed it and stared at the front cover. My mouth dropped. "Nick and Hannah dating?" it read. I tossed the magazine aside and sat cross-legged.

I sighed. "Well to be very honest, I wish that was true"I admitted to Emily. "Miles..."she started but she was interrupted however, by another doorbell. I got out of bed and went towards it. My dad was sprawled on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and can drinks beside him while watching TV. I opened the door and was startled.

Nick's POV

"Dude, look who's on the "hot" magazine front cover?" Joe said. "I bet thats me!" I answered proudly. "Showcasing me with my stylish pose" as I started to walk around and pose in different angles. "Well you ARE on the front cover.... and in a pose, although it is only in one pose... but with another person as well" Kevin looked up and smile at him. 

I scowled at him. Who would be so low to share to same front cover as me other than... HANNAH MONTANA! "Woah the headline! That is so not true!" I retaliated. "Dude, I know you've always liked her and I am so proud of you right now! Way to go dude!" my brothers encouraged me. I grabbed the magazine and walked towards Miley or Hannah's room. I still havent figured out who is living in there....

I rang the doorbell and out came ... Miley. "Hi sorry to bother you and all but erm.... did your cousin see this?" I showed the magazine to her. Her eyes grew big for a while and it became smaller. I was sure that she was tired. "Erm... yea kinda.." she replied with uncertainty. 

"Well just to let you and your cousin know, that I am in no way responsible for this. And neither my brothers. I had no idea that the paps would find us. I mean me and your cousin, we were so sure that we were well disguised." I said. "Yea I know" she replied then sighed. I frowned. "What do you mean by you know?" That literally woke her up. "Erm I mean yea... my cousin told me yesterday night so yea I know..." 

"Well is she taking this well?" I asked with sincerity in my voice. "You know... cause I bet she has a boyfriend..." "You do know that if she has a boyfriend the tabloid will get hold of it immediately and it would be on the front cover?"she replied.

I shook my head. OH YEA! How could I be so dumb to not realise it! And my brothers felt the same way as well.... "Right ... "I replied and blushed. She chuckled and motioned me to go into her room. But I excused myself as I had to do a recording session with Hannah Montana. 

Her eyes grew wide and "SHIT! Shit Shit! I totally forgot about it! I had to be like an hour ago to do sound check etc" I raised an eyebrow. "You?" "Erm.. I mean you know I have to be there for Hannah and all and don't really bother going early cause she might have forgotten about this session and nono not that it is not important. It is just that she is really busy now especially with her new album and things like that so yea...."

"Wow you are really close with Hannah huh?" I asked. "You have no idea" she replied and flashed that dazzling smile of hers. I shook my head and left the room. Something still doesn't feel right. And i'm gonna find out what....