Chapter 1

READ THIS FIRST! This story is with reference to Miley Cyrus' official book "Miles To Go" and information from the internet. Feel free to comment. #noh8 please thank you :) AND READ THE AFTER-NOTE

********************

Miley's POV

It was another perfect day in London,UK. I was preparing to go on stage for my concert at O2. My fans were awesome. I could even hear them chanting my name from this dressing room. I wouldn't be where I am right now, if it won't for them. It is hard to live a double life as Hannah Montana and being Miley Cyrus at the same time but I am just living it :D I checked my wig, straightened my dress and prayed that everything will go well. At that moment, I heard my dressing room door opening and out popped my dad. "Time to go baby girl" I smiled and followed behind him. As I neared the stage, I felt butterflies starting to tingle inside me. I felt like purging. "Hold on tight baby girl!" My dad comforted me. I smiled. My dad knew me too well. I sighed and got on the platform that raises me to the stage. I grabbed a microphone and shouted "Hey everybody! How you're feeling tonight?" as I started to rise. Wild screams reverberated around O2. I started belting out "Let's Get Crazy". My fans were really crazy. They knew every song I sang by hard.

There were cameras filming the concert for those who weren't able to get in. I had a feeling that they won't be able to hear me in the DVD because of the ruckus my fans are making. I smiled as I just finished singing "Pumpin' Up The Party". I wouldn't be where I am without them...

--------------------------

"Miley, after-party at my house!" I laughed at Jason Earles. He can quite fun sometimes. I followed everyone to the limo that was waiting for us outside of O2. Thousands of my fans were waiting around it. I couldn't just go without acknowledging them. I signed a few autographs and took a few pictures and we left to Jason's house. The party was really "pumped up". Jason even invited my best friend Emily Osment. "Sup Mi.. Hannah!" I laughed at her. She can be quite forgetful at times. But again, she's the only one that knows my secret. Well apart from my family of course. It is quite frustrating though to have to wear this wig whenever I go to concerts, parties and even after-parties. Sometimes I just wish that everyone knows that I am Miley Cyrus as well. So that I could just stop pretending for one day. But I swore never to do so. Thats why my dad and I created Hannah Montana in the first place. So that I could live my dream as a pop star as well as an ordinary girl :) I sighed and walked towards the kitchen to get myself something to drink. I was too deep in thought that I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry" I apologised to that someone. I looked up to see who it was and immediately blushed. Damn Nick Jonas! How could I be such a klutz around me? I have been having some what like a secret celebrity crush towards him. Brr... 

Nick's POV

I was deep in conversation with my brother Kevin that I didn't realise I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry" that someone said. I looked up and saw... Hannah Montana? OMG I am a huge fan of her. How could I be such a klutz around her. Damn those eyes of hers. I felt my cheeks starting to burn so I kindly excused myself and went to the bathroom. I closed the toilet bowl seat and sat on it. I needed to calm down. My hormones were raging wild. This was my first time meeting Hannah Montana up close. It was like a dream come true for me. I relaxed myself and opened the door only to be met with the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen. "Hey!" she said. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. "Hey!" I finally spluttered out. Damn I need to calm down. 

"So I am sorry about earlier. I didn't get to give a proper apology and I just walked away." I started. "Hey it's okay. No problem" she said and smiled that dazzling smile of hers. My heart melted immediately. Why is she having such an effect on me? We're just colleagues. In fact she is somewhat like my competition in the music industry. And I bet she even has a boyfriend.

Miley's POV

I felt his awkwardness towards me. I had a feeling that he is somewhat having a crush on me. He apologised for earlier. So I decided to give a little test. I smiled with my teeth. That definitely blew him away as he didn't say anything for a while and kept staring at me with wide eyes. He shook his head and just muttered another apology for the rude staring and walked away. I was shocked and at the same time ecstatic that my celebrity crush has a crush on me! Or maybe he likes me because I am Hannah Montana. What if he likes Hannah but not Miley? Will he see the real me? I just had a hunch that he won't....

**************************************

So guys I won't be able to post one chapter everyday. If I can, that's good. I'm sorry if my chapters are short. I am quite busy with school and band. Yes. Military marching band so pardon me. Thank you :D