Chapter 19

Thank you again so much for voting for this story. I love you guys ♥

************

NICK'S POV

I couldnt remember what happened. I omly remembered calling Miley's name as she was about to be hit by a lorry. I guess I jumped in to save her but I didnt know where I was. I'm guessing its the hospital. I can hear Selena's voice faintly in the background. And my parents. Joe and Kevin as well. My loved ones were here... I felt happy at that moment. I wanted to open my eyes but somehow I couldnt. Something was making them shut.

At that moment, MTV was turned on and I heard the person said "Miley was seen eating with Liam...." and my eyes snapped open. What did I just hear? I stood up suddenly and my head spun for a bit. Everyone screamed at my sudden wakening but later cheered that I was awake. I smiled faintly and asked Selena to turn up the volume of the TV as I stared at the screen flashing pictures of Miley and Liam eating... what bagels?

I got out of bed and stumbled a bit. Immediately, 5 pairs of hands reached out to steady me. They forced me to go back to bed. I started to struggle. I told them I wanted to talk to Miley. Why hadnt she come to visit me? If she came, they would have told me right? The doctor came and gave me an injection and I was out as light.

MILEY'S POV

I was going for an interview soon for TMZ. I was nervous as they are definitely going to ask questions about my relationship with Liam and Nick. I didnt want to disappoint Nick but I didnt want to get Liam's hopes too high.... what should I say?

I sighed. My dad came and gave me a hug. "Its ok bud. I will be by your side no matter what the outcome is," he said while smiling. I hugged him back tightly.

On my way to the TMZ studio, I felt my phone ring. It was from Liam. He called to tell me good luck for the interview later.

-During the interview-

I: We have Miley Cyrus with us today! -applause- So tell us Miley, how are you with your upcoming album?

M: It's good. And it is going to be released soon -flashes smile-

I: Well thats good. How are you feeling about this album? Will it go platinum or?

M: Erm I think that would depends on my fans though. I know what kind of music they like but for this album, I tried something different and so I hope they like this different side of my music so yea.

I: Speaking of trying something different, there has been news that Nick and you are over and that Liam and you are dating. Is that true?

Uh oh. What should I say?

*******

What do you think Miley would say? Keep reading to find on. Vote please :) #noh8