36: Birthday Wish

You woke up as Taewon jumped on top of you and you heard Taehyung laughing.

"Wake up Mommy!" he kept bouncing on top of you. Your vision cleared up and you smiled at Taewon.

"Good Morning peanut." you said as you inhaled.

"Morning Mommy, morning Daddy." he laughed. You sat up feeling a bit sore from last night and you noticed you had Taehyung's shirt on. He probably put it on last night when he got up to check on Taewon who was yelling and crying because of a nightmare.

"What's for breakfast Mommy?" Taewon asked as he tilted his head.

"Whatever you want, birthday boy." Taehyung said and Taewon exclaimed happily and he jumped off the bed with his hands up in the air. He put his shirt on his face making the whole world see his tummy and he ran to the kitchen like that and you and Taehyung chuckled and he kissed your lips.

"Mmm baby girl your lips are so sweet. And you are so sweet that I left some marks on that smooth skin of yours." he said brushing your lips and he caressed where he left a hickey. You jumped off the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

"Tae w-what?! It's Taewon's fourth birthday. His friends and parents are coming over. I can't have marks!" you yelled as you checked your neck and pulled down the shirt to see the other marks in your collarbone. He came in and hugged you from behind.

"You look just fine. At least the other men will know you belong to me." he smirked as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Daddy, all men at the party are taken, except for the boys." you said as you pouted. He kissed one of your hickeys and you looked at him.

"Ok out, I need to take a shower." you said as you pushed him out of the bathroom. He got out laughing and you took off the shirt and entered the shower and washed up fast so you could start doing Taewon's birthday breakfast.

You dried yourself up and put your underwear on and ran out of the bathroom as Taehyung was laying down on the bed with his trousers still on. You grabbed a pair of jeans and a white blouse and put it on. You grab a skinny see through scarf and wrap it around your neck.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Taehyung asked.

"Nowhere, after I make breakfast I will make sure the pool is clean and the bouncy house is not going to say they can't be here. And maybe go out to buy some extra stuff." you said as you tied your hair up in a ponytail.

"Can I have my own breakfast?" he said and you turned around and looked at him as you knew what he was talking about. You walk towards him and you sit on his lap.

"You had your desert last night and you want more food. Do you men never get tired?" you asked as he chuckled.

"Not if the food is delicious." he smirked and you kissed his lips. After a minute of making out you got off and rushed to the kitchen. Taewon was sitting down on the table impatiently and you started cooking his favorite breakfast. You did the waffles and you put them on the table. He started putting a lot of whipped cream and you cleared your throat. He looked at you with a sheepish smile and put the whipped cream down and added the strawberries.

Taehyung joined the two of you after taking a shower and the doorbell rang. You went to get it and opened the door revealing the boys. They all walked in giving you kisses on the cheek and you stood there frozen.

"The party isn't until eleven. So why are you early?" you asked.

"Uncles!" Taewon yelled and ran into Jungkook's arms making Jungkook drop the big present.