24: Truth Untold

You woke up at the sound of a door closing. You didn't feel Jungkook's body or baby smell so you sat up and saw Jimin entering the bathroom with cleaning supplies.

'Did I get my period last night and stained the shower?' you thought to yourself. You felt a little bit light headed and sat up. You touched the floor which was cold and you wrapped yourself on your comfort blanket. Jungkook had brought it in last night.

"Jimin?" you called his name and you heard a loud thud and Jimin running out towards you.

"What? What is it? Who do I have to kill?" he said as he kneeled in front of you to check on you.

"Jimin I-"

"Are you hurt? Do you need a pocket to throw up?" he asked.

"Jimin!" you blurted out making him shut up and pay attention to you. You grab his hands and he looks at you in the eyes.

"I am fine. Maybe a bit light headed and weak, but I am good."

Jimin sighed in relief and sat next to you. "Y/N. Tell me the truth." he said in a serious tone.

"I am tell-"

"Are you pregnant?" he cut you off. You were shocked at the question and furrowed your eyebrows.

"You all have been taking care of me and you really think I am pregnant?" you raised your eyebrow.

"Well you and Taehyung took forever to get here." he said and you gave him a 'seriously?' look.

"If I had sex with Tae yesterday I wouldn't know if I was pregnant right away. That's not how it works. You guys taught me this crap too." you said, still not believing his question.

"So you are still 'a virgin'?" he asked and you nodded.

"You don't have to put quotation marks, Jimin. What my father and Sehun did to me is called sperm donation bu-"

"La la la I can't hear anything." he said as he covered his ears.

You laugh at his childish actions and decide to help him clean the bathroom. He was arguing and telling you to not do anything and rest but you had thrown up two more times during the night. After cleaning the bathroom you, Jin checked on you again to check your temperature.

"The fever went down by a lot, you still got a light fever though so take it easy, and drink a whole bunch of water." he said as he took your IV off.

"Ok mom." you said sarcastically and he gave you a death glare. You gulped at chuckled nervously.

"Sorry." you said and he threw the IV away and left your room. You brushed your teeth and decided to change clothes. You put on pink fluffy PJ shorts and a white t-shirt. YOu tied up your hair and started unpacking your stuff. After a few hours you had finished and you headed to the living room were everyone was.

"Y/N!" Namjoon yelled and ran to you and gave you a bear hug lifting you off the ground. You groan and chuckle and pat Namjoon in the back.

"Good to see you too Namjoon." you said and he let you go and you catched your breath.

"Keep it low next time would you?" Yoongi said and you looked at him confused.

'Keep it down? Do I snore that loud?' you thought to yourself.

You hugged all of the members and followed Jin's instructions and went to the bathroom a lot. You didn't like going to the bathroom every five minutes because of water. But oh well.

You didn't see Taehyung around though. The day was really pretty to go and have a water fight but you couldn't because of the sickness you had yesterday.