19:Who Am I

Your heart stopped. He was gone. You didn't save him.

"W-what happened?" You stuttered as you tried to hold back the tears. They looked at each other again. Something else was missing and you couldn't tell what it was.

"There was an explosion at the hospital, our guess is someone who knew we were there and hates us did it. Taehyung had just gotten back from surgery before the whole bomb." Yoongi explained.

"We took you guys and ran out before the bomb went off and we died." He continued. Your eyes started tearing up but you still held back the tears from coming out like a waterfall.

"Y/N?" Jennie asked, concerned as you spaced out. You look at her who was sitting in the bed and she held your hand.

"He was critically injured. Our supplies weren't enough. I know it's hard sweetie, but he would have wanted us to save you." She said softly. The room was quiet. Dead. No sign of life. No spark of happiness. No nothing.

You smile slightly and nod. You couldn't cry. The last thing you said to him was you didn't like him. And that didn't stop him from saving you. He cared about you no matter how much he was broken. No one has cared about you like that since your mom.

"We will leave you alone. Tomorrow we have to go back to the tattoo shop. You can stay here to rest tomorrow." Namjoon said as everyone got up and walked towards the door.

Next Day

You had woken up early. The day was gloomy. Maybe a couple of rain drops here and there.

You put a white tank top,a black skirt and black high knees boots. You did natural eyeshadow and didn't put mascara or eyeliner and you let your hair down.

You walked out to the kitchen and saw everyone having breakfast. Jin is serving a cup of coffee without him or anyone noticing you and you sit with them.

"Morning?" Jimin and Jungkook say at the same time, looking at you questionable.

"Morning." You smile and eat a toast from Jennie's plate and she looks at you and you stick your tongue out.

"Where do you think you are going with that clothes young lady?" Jin said as he gave Namjoon a cup of coffee.

"Leave her alone Hyung, she can wear whatever she wants wherever she goes at whatever time she wants." Namjoon replied as he sipped his cup of coffee.

You giggle a little at their argument. They were like a couple. Only that the mom was the overprotective one.

"I'm going with you guys to the tattoo shop, you are one short right?" You say choking on the last three words.

They look at you and you look down and pick at your food. You lost your appetite again. Your stomach felt squizzy.

You got up and bowed slightly. "Please excuse me, I lost my appetite." You walk away and walk to the small living room and sit on a couch and press your legs against your chest.

After everyone had finished breakfast, Jennie left to go and work back at her beauty shop and you and the rest of the boys went to the tattoo shop.

You knew how to draw, but needles scared the living life out of you. So Hoseok put you in cleaning duty and the face everyone sees when they walk in. Jin had said that you had a pretty face and a not scary one like Hoseok or Namjoon so you would also have to attend people, get supplies when needed, and lunch duty.

If it meant taking your head off him you would even hang upside down from a tree.

You sat at the front desk and sucked on a red lollipop while you organized some papers.

You put the papers away and organize the pens and Namjoon walks in.

"How is our youngest doing?" He asked as he put up the tattoo picture he took with him to do it on a customer.

"Good. I organized the papers alphabetically and I cleaned the pen holder from the ink that had spilled." You say as you took off your shoes.

"Good Lord you work fast." He chuckles and you smile.

You take out the small pink notebook and open it to an empty page and grab a pen.

"It's almost lunch ti-"

"I'm ordering pizza, half cheese and half vegetables with ham." you cut Namjoon off and start drawing.

"And drinks?" He asked as he walked to the counter and rested his arms on the counter top.

"I ordered some orange soda and fruit punch. Whatever isn't finished we can take it back to the house." You say not lifting up your sight from the notebook.

"Why don't you say it?" He asks, confusing you.

"Why don't I say what?" You look up at him.

"Home. You say house like if you were a guest." He says with a soft expression. He can be tough and stubborn but sometimes he is a softie.

You look down and keep drawing on the notebook.

"Because that's what I am. A guest. Sooner or later one of you won't want me in the house, convince the rest of you and the next second I'm looking for a roof and four walls."

"Is it though? Is that who you really are?" He asks. You don't answer and he sighs and walks back to his room down the dark hall.

You sighed and dropped everything and rubbed your forehead.

The pizza guy came in and asked if it was the order. You nodded and gave him the money and put the stuff on the counter. You grabbed a piece of pizza and started eating while you went to the storage room and got cups and ice and went back to the lobby.

You decided to go and tell Jungkook first because once he yelled like a little kid everyone else knew something good was happening.

You open the door and see Jungkook doing a tattoo on Hoseok and they look at you.

You show them the slice of pizza and they look at you confused and they go back to what they were doing. You clear your throat and look at them again.

"Pizza."

Clank!

The boys dropped everything and ran out to the lobby almost knocking you out.

"FOOD!~" Jungkook yelled and you heard footsteps getting closer. You sit behind the counter and eat your pizza while everyone is fighting about what slice they should get.

Namjoon was right. Who are you really?