08: Hide or Die

You wake up when someone slams the door open yelling. You and Taehyung jump and almost fall off the bed and see Yoongi under the doorway. He was wearing black clothes and had leather gloves and a gun.

"Taehyung get up and get dressed up fast and get a gun there are some guys on our way and they aren't friendly!" Yoongi yelled and Taehyung got off the bed. Yoongi then left the room fast and you could see the men running around the house with black clothes Taehyung took off his shirt and you looked out the window.

"Y/N go to your room, get dressed and pack up!" Taehyung said as you got off bed.

"What's going on?" you asked and Taehyung stopped going around the room and put his gloves and walked towards you. You were confused and terrified and your stomach felt squizzy.

"Everything is going to be fine ok? I promise." he said cupping your face. You manage to give him a soft weak smile and he kisses your nose and goes back to what he was doing.

You jog out of his room and run to your room. You open the closet and take out a black backpack from the top part and you open it really wide. You pull clothes with hangers and shove it in the backpack.

You then run towards the drawer and take out underwear and run back to the backpack and shove it in the backpack. You take out black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. You then put on the black sneakers and you grab a brown teddy bear and shove it in the back pack along with your blanket.

"Y/N we have to go now, put this on." Jungkook said, tossing you black leather gloves. You put them on and zip up the backpack. You put the backpack on your back and run out of your room. You bump into Jin and he gives you a knife with a wooden handle.

"I can't have this!" you yelled at Jin as he ignored you. Taehyung stands in front of you and pulls your hair to the side and pulls up your hoodie.

"Keep it on at all times. One of us will tell you when you can take it off." Taehyung said and you nodded.

"Yoongi you are with Y/N and Jungkook." Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded as he loaded the gun. You all turned off the lights and are about to go out the front door when the doorknob started rattling.

"Go through the back door." Namjoon whispered and we all crouched and went towards the back door. You went past the kitchen and something caught your eye.

Microwave.

You crouch towards the kitchen and Jungkook looks at you as if you were crazy. He follows you and you stand up slowly. You walk towards the stove and turn it on. You let the gas run and open the microwave.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook whispered.

"Do you have a watch?" you whispered back. Jungkook looked at you weirded out and he got out a watch from his pocket. "Ok the gas is spread all around the kitchen by now, which will leave us about thirty seconds to get out of here." you whispered as you put thirty seconds on the microwave.

You take the knife that Jin gave you and throw it inside the microwave and close the microwave. You start the microwave and grab Jungkook by the hand and run out of the kitchen.

You get out of the house and close the door. "Tell Yoongi to meet me in front of the house now!" you said and Jungkook nodded and ran to the car. You saw as he got in the car and you put a piece of wood under the doorknob. You grab another piece of wood and run towards the front.

"20, 19, 18, 17, 16,15..." you kept counting backwards. You peek to see if the men entered. You head to the door crouched and you close the door and put a piece of wood under the doorknob.