09: Makeover

You laid down in the bed for who knows how long. You then hear a knock on the door and you don't move a finger.

"Go away." you said and you hear the door open.

"What part of 'go away' you didn't under-" you stop as you see a girl at the doorway. Where have you seen her before? Oh right, the tattoo shop, what was her name again?

"Jennie, do you mind if I come in?" she said and you shook your head and she closed the door and walked towards you and sat on the bed.

"Are you alright?" she asked and you nodded. Then there was a pause and you shook your head and started crying.

"Why am I even alive?" you start crying harder and you sniff. "Because everyone deserves a second chance darling." Jennie said tucking your hair behind your ear.

"That's funny, you sound just like Jin." you chuckled a little.

"I overheard the whole thing, I'm really sorry that happened to you." she said and you smiled a little and you wiped tears away. You then wiped your nose with the sleeve of your hoodie.

"Is there anything I can do?" she asked and you shook your head.

"Can I tell you something?" you asked and she smiled.

"Well two actually, please don't tell anyone I was crying like you just saw, and the first time I saw you I thought you were a slut." you said and she laughed.

"I get that a lot, but I promise." she said and you smiled. "They went out for a bit, to clean any evidence left." she said.

"Why did you even bother coming here?" you asked. "You see, Taehyung asked me to do you a makeover, and I know you don't want to know anything about him right now but he cares about you." Jennie said and you looked at her. "He is a tough cookie, but he will soften sooner or later."

"I guess you can do a makeover." you said and she clapped her hands.

"I left a towel and comfortable clothes for you in the bathroom, take a shower and I will be here waiting for you to make some magic." she said and you got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

You closed the door and took off all your clothes and turned on the shower as you took off your bandages. You threw them all away and you entered the shower. You let the warm water run from your head down to your toes.

You let all those thoughts wash away. You run your fingers through your hair as memories of your make out session with Taehyung pop in your mind. You touch your lips and your neck.

After showering you turn off the shower and dry yourself. You put the towel around your body and walk towards the mirror. You look at your reflection and you see your arms. You can see the bones of your collarbone and shoulders.

You were really skinny. You haven't eaten since you woke up. Maybe that's what Taehyung saw, a weak skinny girl.

You grab the underwear and your eyes widen. "Since when laced underwear is comfortable?" you muttered.

You put on the underwear she lent you which was red and she gave you a black night gown that was really soft. Probably 100% cotton. You put it on and you tie it and put the towel around your hair and you walk out of the bathroom and Jennie was there. You don't know for how long you were showering but your room turned into a beauty shop.

There were mirrors everywhere and make-up and clothes. There were brushes and hair stuff. Other than your makeover, your room has its own makeover as well.

"Oh you finished, sit here." Jennie said patting on the chair. You walk towards her hesitantly and sit on the leathered chair that was soft.

She takes out the towel off your hair and ruffles your hair and then throws the towel in the bed. She takes out the blow dryer and starts drying your hair. After a few minutes your hair is dry and untangled and she cuts your hair a little bit shorter.

She then mixes something that looks like hair dye and starts dying your tips and then wraps it in aluminum and then takes out a machine to do piercings.

"There is no way, you are piercing my ears." you said and she smiled. "It won't hurt I promise." Jennie said and you shake your head.

"Nope, nope, nope, and nope" you said and she put the machine down. "Then put fake ones, they stay on for a long time even if you sleep, the only time you can take it off is if you take them off." Jennie said and you sighed. "I can't believe I'm agreeing to this." You said and she got excited so she put two in your left ear and three in your right ear.

She then takes out a henna tattoo mix and does a small dot under your lips on your left side. She then does black acrylic nails and adds a small diamond in all of them.

After at least one hour, you are all done. Your tips are dyed blue, you are wearing a whole leathered suit and the zipper is open down to your chest showing a little bit more.

"Why am I wearing this? I thought we were staying for a long time." you said annoyed.

"Well yeah, but it suits you." she said and you looked at her annoyed.

"Ok, ok fine, what do you wear most of the time?" she asked.

"Anything that isn't too tight and it's right for the moment?" you said questioning her.

She nods and takes out a black t-shirt that's short and black high waist pants ripped in the knees. "That's a little better I guess, except for the pants." you said and she sighed.

She then took out black shorts and you clapped and she made you take off your clothes and she dresses you up. She looks at you after you are dressed up and gives you an oversized white jacket. you put it on and put on your black sneakers.

"That's homie, it does suit you though." Jennie said and you smiled. You then heard the boys talking and laughing. You sigh and smile at Jennie and you both walk out of the room.

You walk into the living room and the laughter stops and everyone looks at you.

"I-I'm sorry about earlier." you said and no one said a word.

"It's ok I was the one who overreacted." Taehyung said as Jennie left the living room.

"I do still have a question." Hoseok said.

"How come you aborted but didn't knew anything about sex?" Hoseok asked and everyone looked at you. "Because I didn't, I was put to sleep with some weird stuff and then he did his job so most likely, I didn't do crap, I was just a breeding machine." you said and without noticing Taehyung hugged you.

"Cute makeover." he said and you all laughed.