13: Plan gone wrong

Your face was cold as snow as then you notice that he didn't shoot you, he had shot the ceiling. You guessed he wanted to attract attention or have missed you but that didn't look like the case.

He then grabbed you and held your back against his front really tight that you weren't able to breathe.

You tried to get off his grip but his grip just got tighter and he pointed the gun at the crowd.

"Don't get any closer or she dies!" The man shouted as everyone looked frightened and he then pointed the gun at your head and reloaded the gun.

"Let me go!" You yelled as he turned his gaze at you.

"Put the gun down!" One of your father's men yelled

He then slowly placed the gun on the floor and kicked it towards him. He then looked at you and then kissed you. You pushed him off and gave him a 'what the hell dude' look.

Then the men snatch him away and 7 other people. Your father's men put the 7 men on their knees and unmask them all. Your eyes widened and your heart sunk. You couldn't believe it, they were alive. The people who loved and cared about you aren't dead, they are alive, their hearts are beating, the blood pumping through their veins, and they are breathing.

"You are in so much trouble young lady you can't just kiss random people especially them after all they did to you!" Your father said as he held your wrist tightly and was bringing you to your room.

"They didn't do anything you did! They tried to help me, make me feel like home, not like you!" you yelled tearing up.

Arriving in your room you remembered the killer heels. You then kick your father behind his leg making him let go of your wrist.

You ran away but one of your father's men grabbed you and put you over his shoulder and you started kicking, screaming, and punching. They bring you to the room where they put all of your friends. They pushed you inside the room and then let you all alone.

"Oh my God guys you didn't die!" you said and hugged them all. " Jennie your acting was awesome!"

"I'm not Jennie, I'm Nita." the girl said as someone slammed the door open pushing Jennie on the floor. You helped her up as Nita was pushed out of the room and the door slammed closed again.

"How could you do this to your fiancé?" he growled as he walked closer to you and you scoffed.

"Fiancé? Fiancé?!" you started yelling as you felt your face turn hot because of the anger. You were about to walk up to him and punch him but Jennie held you back.

"You aren't my fiancé and will never be, you asshole!" you yelled at him.

He then scoffed and walked up to you and pushed Jennie away.

"I will show you a lesson you slut!" he growled as he grabbed your hair and slammed you against the wall.

You groaned as your vision got blurry and everything was spinning around and you saw Jimin run towards you and fell on his knees and held your head up.

"Y/N you're gonna be fine, it's all gonna be fine, just wake u-" was the last words you heard before he fell to the floor and grunted in pain and everything turned pitch black.

You wake up and groan. You were about to touch your head but couldn't move your hands because they were tied up.

You look up and look around and see everyone in the exact same situation as you. You struggle to free yourself and grunt at the same time and Sehun opens the door and walks in and walks straight up to a metal table with stuff in it you can't make out what it is.

"Let go of them, they have nothing to do with this." you said with anger in your voice.

"I couldn't possibly do that, then it wouldn't be fun." he chuckled as he walked towards you with a silver knife.

He stands in front of you and squats a little to be at your level and holds your face with one hand and tilts it a little bit. "You are such a pretty girl, so sad you aren't going to be that pretty anymore."

You spit on his face and he flinches slightly and let's ou go and wipes off the saliva. He chuckles and then sighs and in the blink of an eye your lips were busted and had blood on them.

"Let her go!" Taehyung yelled and Sehun looked at his direction. He then looked at you and back at Taehyung and it took him just 1 second to realise what was happening.

"Are you with him now?" he asked, looking at you straight in the eyes. "Holy crap this day keeps getting better." he chuckled and turned around.

"I was planning on doing some scars on your pretty little body but, him? He just made the whole situation better." Sehun sighed as he fidgeted with the knife.

"Take his shirt off." he growled and one of the bodyguards came and ripped his shirt open. Sehun went to the table again and looked for another knife for Taehyung and Jennie kicked you slightly. You looked at her and she looked down and so did you and saw something metal.

Your eyes widen and look at Jennie with excitement. You were about to grab it but Sehun had other plans and turned around and walked towards Taehyung. He puts the knife on Taehyung's chest and Taehyung winces.

You see blood dripping and Sehun cuts him horizontally right in his chest and he screams. "Stop!" You and Jimin cried. Bodyguards came in and took Jimin and all the boys away. Sehun kept making cuts on him, blood dripping all over him and the floor. You started crying, he was suffering because of you.

Sehun was about to do another cut and a man came in. "Sir, Mr.Do needs you." he said and Sehun groaned. "We aren't done, when I come back it's your turn princess." he snarled and walked away from the room.

You didn't know what to do. Your new family is in danger because of you and you can't stop it. The man you love is bleeding until his death, who knows, maybe the others are dead by now as well.

You wiggled and struggled to free your wrist from the rope. You were getting rope burn, but it didn't matter. You were in pain and he was on the verge of death. You finally released one wrist since you were skinny and finished untying yourself. You help Jennie and run to Taehyung while Jennie finishes untying herself.

You cup his face and he looks up and gives you a weak smile.

"Please stay with me," you said as you untied him. "Keep talking to me." you said and he winced. "I swear that once I heal I'm beating him up." he groaned weakly and you chuckled.

You finished untying him and covered most of the wounds with rags that were in a corner. You and Jennie helped him up and you grabbed the gun.

The three of you walked towards the door when it slammed open showing Sehun.

"Leaving so soon?" he grinned. This time you were all going to actually die.