20:Lies

Everyone had eaten the whole pizza and went back to work. Today the shop was packed so you were running here and there.

After you cleaned the lobby you sat down in the leather chair and relaxed.

You close your eyes and you hear the bell of the door ring when someone walks out. Or so you thought.

You jump off your seat when a lady screams at you. You fell asleep and you don't remember when.

"Y-yes?" You ask as you sit back on the chair and roll closer to the counter.

"I'm here for a tattoo!" She says with an obvious tone and an attitude. You look at her with a bitchy look like she's been looking at you.

You roll your eyes at her and give her the paper with attitude. You lean back on the seat and play with your phone. You take another lollipop out and put it in your mouth.

"What the hell is this." She scoffs and you don't even look up at her.

"It's a paper you have to sign. Read." You say and she scoffed again.

"Yah, listen,you brat, I am older than you so I have more respect for you punk!" She said and you rolled your eyes.

"If you are older as you claim you are, then how come you're an idiot and not know what this paper is for?" You replied to her lifting up your gaze from your phone.

She looks at you, anger written on her eyes. You look at her back as the tension gets stronger and the room gets hotter.

"I want to talk with your manager." She says. You ignore her request and look back at your phone screen.

You thought she had left since the room was quiet but you were way far away from right.

Splash!

She had thrown water at you and ripped the paper and tossed it at you.

You clench your jaw and look up at her annoyed. You push your cheek with your tongue and stand up.

"I won't repeat myself, I want to talk with your manager." She said as she leaned forward.

"He. Isn't. Here."

"Namjoon will fire you." She growls and stomps out of the store. You punch the counter.

"KIM FUCKING NAMJOON!"

You stomp to his room and slam his door open. He isn't there.

You go to Jin's room and slam the door open making him jump and have his customer jump too.

"Where is he!" You yell annoyed. You have never yelled at Jin but you lost it.

"One. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" He yells at you and you bow to him.

"I'm sorry Jin." You apologize.

"Jin what." He says tapping his feet on the white floor and crossing his hand over his chest with the needle in his hand.

"Sorry Jin oppa." You say annoyed and he smiles.

"Apology accepted and if he's not in his room or office he's probably in Taehyung's room since the supplies aren't used anymore." He said and you ran angrily to Taehyung's room.

You slam the door open and see Namjoon.

"Kim Nam-" You stop abruptly. Your heart dropped to the floor and your breath escaped.

Taehyung.

Is.

Alive.

"Y-Y/N I can expl-" Namjoon started talking as he approached you.

"You lied to me?!" You cut him off and back up and he stops approaching you.

"All of you lied to me!" You raise your voice.

The rest of the members run towards the rest of you concerned about what was happening.

"Y-Y/N I can explain." Taehyung said and you looked at him with anger.

"Explain what?! Huh?!.... Why you faked your death?! Why all of you lied to me?!" You yell while your voice starts breaking. Your blood was boiling.

"I thought I was family. Like you all say, that I mattered as much as each and every single one of you matters." You started crying.

"I was wrong." Your voice breaks.

"I got my hopes high. I felt loved. I fell in love. I felt safe. I felt home." Your voice is barely audible.

"Y/N..." Jungkook says feebly.

"I don't want to hear it Jungkook! Not you or anyone or any of your lies." You look up and glare at them.

You walk past them shoving into Yoongi and Jin and grab your stuff and walk away.

You step on a piece of paper and you pick it up. You look at it and your heart stops beating.

It was the tattoo he made. You cry harder and crumble the paper and walk out of the tattoo shop.

You walked probably for like an hour heading back to the house but at this point your legs were numb and you couldn't think straight.

You walked inside the house and saw Jennie. Another liar.

"Darling wha-"

"Don't." You cut her off and head to your room to take a shower.

After the shower

You couldn't stop the tears from coming down. You were heart broken. You put short pants and an oversized long sleeve shirt and sat on the bed.

They were liars. Just like everyone else.

You couldn't trust anyone anymore. Someone knocks on the door and you clench your fist.

"Go away!" You yelled and the next thing you heard stopped your tears.

"I lied because I love you."

You kept quiet as you heard Taehyung speak from the other side of the door.

"You probably don't want to hear me or see me or even know I exist-" He stops for a brief moment making your heart sink. The least thing you wanted was to hurt him.

"But before I get out of your life I have to know one thing-" you look at the door.

"Do you love me?"