33: Love

You couldn't see anything around. But you could hear everything. You could feel too. You were probably half awake. You open your eyes softly and leave a small exhale. You could feel something in your hand.

You grabbed the veiny hand that had a few rings and the man gasped. You looked at him and smiled weakly as he laughed with tears in his eyes. He stands up and kisses your forehead.

"Jungkook? What happened?! The baby! Is the baby ok?! Where's Tae?" you started shaking as you sat up. He put his arms on your shoulder and made you lay back down.

"Y/N calm down. You lost a lot of blood so the baby had to be born fast or he would have died. Tae is outside talking with the doctor." he said and you looked at him.

"What about the baby is the baby alright?!" you asked and he looked at you. You got scared. Did the baby not survive?

"Y/N the baby, he is fine and healthy so you don't worry. You should rest. I will get Taehyung hyung." he said as he stood up. He? It's a boy?!

"Where is he? The baby. I want to see my baby." you said and he smiled weakly at you.

"Let me ask the doctor." he simply said and banished me out of the room. You sniffled and wiped a tea forming in your eyes. What was taking them so long? You sat when the door slammed open revealing a messy hair Taehyung. He looked bad. Like he hadn't had time to sleep or eat or shower.

He ran towards you and cupped your face and crashed his lips on yours. You kissed him back as he parted away from the kiss with teary eyes.

"Tae why are you crying? What is i-"

"Baby girl I am so so sorry I wasn't here for you when you needed me the most, my family wouldn't let the guys in and I didn't know about the news. Y/N I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive myself." he cut you off as he put both of your hands inside his big tender hands.

"It's ok. You have a family and they come first." you said as you smiled at him.

"Don't you fucking say that Do Y/N. You are mine and you had my child. You are my family and my main responsibility, do you understand?" he raised his voice making you flinch. You nodded and he kissed your face and lips multiple times when someone came in. It was a nurse who was carrying your little peanut wrapped on a blanket.

You couldn't hold back the tears anymore and started sobbing in happiness. The nurse hands him to you and you carry him. You lean back as you caress his sleepy face. You looked up at the nurse and she left. You looked at Taehyung and he laughed and caressed his small head.

He had your eyes and Taehyung's nose. He was just perfect. So peaceful and fragile in this dangerous world. You wanted to protect him no matter the cost. You caressed his small hand and he grabbed your pointer finger as he woke up.

"Hey little peanut." you gasped as you smiled at him. The nurse walked in with a tray of food right when the baby started to cry. You started rocking him and the nurse put the tray down and walked towards you.

"Are you going to breastfeed him or should I feed him with a bottle?" she asked and you looked at Taehyung and he nodded.

"I will feed him." you said and she helped you to carry the baby as you covered your chest with a blanket while you fixed yourself and she handed you the baby and started feeding the baby and put the blanket down as she exited the room.

"What are we going to name him?" you asked as you looked at Taehyung staring at you. He put a thinking face with his nose scrunched up.

"How about Taewon?" he asks and you smile sweetly at the boxy smile he gives you.

"Kim Taewon. I love it." you said as the baby pulled away and you fixed your top and Taehyung carried Taewon and you moved to the side so Taehyung could sit next you. You rested your head on his shoulder and caressed Taewon's face.

"What happened?" he asked and you shrugged.

"Jungkook was drawing me. And I was going to go towards him when I started bleeding." you plainly said and he kissed your head. Then Jungkook and the guys ran in and started asking a whole bunch of questions at the same time. You giggled and they quieted down.

"I am fine guys. In a bit of pain but I will survive. Meet the newest member of the family, Kim Taewon." you said as Taehyung showed the sleeping baby's face to the guys. The guys all looked at him in awe and started speaking at the same time and making baby noises.

You laugh at their silliness and childishness and they all carry him. The boys almost put up a fight when the nurse said visiting hours were over and that she had to take the baby away. You almost put up a fight when you told him to go home to shower eat and get some rest. Hobi decided to keep me company and the boys had agreed and left back to the company.

You and Hobi laughed and joked around. It felt good to have someone as uplifting as Hobi close to you. You felt warm around the guys. Safe and cozy. You had this feeling before, but this time it felt slightly different. This time you weren't slightly scared of them but scared for them. What if something bad happened to all of them one day? But this warmth was bigger than your fears. Is that what love really feels like?

A/N: Hi guys! Here is a new chapter of this FF. I hope you enjoyed it.  So some people have messaged me and asked me to do smut-ish chapters and I also let this know in my new FF Dr. Blood. So please let me know through a comment or private message if I should do this or not. I want to know different Point Of Views and Opinions. Love you my loves. Stay safe and healthy.