04: Running

You enter your now room and close the door right behind you.

'I have to get out of here' you thought. Even though they promised they weren't going to give you away, you can't trust them. They kidnapped you and they have hit you and threatened you, so you had to go.

You sigh and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. You close the door and lock it and when you turn around you see a window.

You stare at the small window and a smirk appears on your face. You turn on the shower and let it run and you throw the blanket inside the shower so it sounds like someone is showering and you climb on top of the toilet.

You try to open the window and struggle a bit when you can hear someone at the other side of the door. Then someone knocks and you freeze.

"Who is it?!" you yelled pretending to take a shower. "It's Yoongi." you bite on your bottom lip nervously and sigh.

"I'm taking a shower, give me a few minutes." you yelled. "Ok." and with that it was silent. Yoongi probably sat on your bed while you tried to escape. You jump and hang a little bit and you get to push yourself out of the window.

You fall and land on your butt and you groan in pain as you get up. You look everywhere to make sure no one is going to see you.

You put on your hood and you feel the moist dirt underneath your feet. You run. The first thing that comes to your mind after an escape plan works is you run. Running saved your life and got you out of danger once, so why not work again?

You run deep into the woods. You hit branches and bump into trees and you feel rocks, twigs, and leaves stabbing your feet. You feel blood coming out of your feet but you care a zit.

The thing you were scared of the most occurred. You are being followed. You start panting and you stop by a tree. You look behind you scared and you climb the tree. Climbing the tree you scratch your hands and legs and you sit in a branch and when you look down a deer passes by running and you sigh. The branch snaps and you fall on your side hearing a crack followed by pain in your rib. You stand up weakly and wrap and arm around your stomach and waist as you catch your breath

 "That was scary, Y/N calm yourself, it is not like they are going to find out you ran away." you said to yourself and you heard a growl. You look towards the noise and you see a pack of wolves doing circling up.

"Cute doggies, cute big angry-looking doggies." you said to still looking at them. Then a wolf snarls showing its white teeth and you run away, limping as fast as you can.

You hear the wolves snarling, howling, and barking as they follow right behind you.

You trip with a root sticking out of the ground and roll down the hill before everything went pitch black