28: Dinner

You cling unto Taehyung's arm when Leah was standing at the door along with some other men and Taehyung looks at you and then at Leah.

"Welcome! Don't stand there come in!" Namjoon said as he shook everyone's hands including Leah's.

"You guys know the guys..." he stops as everyone shakes hands and then Taehyung links both of your arms and you try to relax a bit. The men all looked at you and you guys shook hands and the men kissed the back of your hand.

"Should we go to the back?" Namjoon said as everyone agreed. You look up at Taehyung and he looks down at you.

"Why didn't you tell me Leah was in this?!" you whispered yelled as you went to the kitchen with him to grab some of the food to help Jin while he was with the visitors.

"Because she is the CEO's daughter of that company. I get it you guys might have started with the wrong foot. But she's our only hope. They paid for this house too, which is save" he said and you glared at him.

"Baby please don't get mad ok? We don't know if she was the one who poisoned you. If we agree to this deal we don't have to live with that company. Besides, Leah lives by herself. So the chances of you seeing that girl around are slim." he said and you sighed. You were still mad at him for sleeping with her but you didn't want to argue anymore.

You tell him to go and sit with everyone else and that you would manage the food and because he knew you were a bit pissed he left you. You grab the two biggest trays first and put one small one in your head. In your time locked in the company you grew up in you pretended to be a princess in training like the books you read so your balance was really good.

You walk out of the kitchen and head to the back porch where everyone is sitting and chatting. You display the big trays on the table and take the one off your head and settle it too.

You sit down next to Taehyung as the plates start being past around the table and everyone serves themselves. You serve yourself and pass it to Taehyung and push the chair a bit more forward.

"I am sorry that we didn't have a butler to serve you guys like you are used to." Jin said and one of the men chuckled. "Don't worry about it, as long as the food is served and delicious we are good." he smiled. We all started eating in silence. You were focused on the pasta when a man spoke to you.

"So you are Y/N huh?" he asked and you wiped your mouth with a napkin and nodded.

"Yes sir." you responded remembering what Jimin told you during the make-up section. Respond when you are talked to.

"For how long have you been out of your father's grasp?" he asked and the hair in the back of your neck stood up. You thought for a second as the man looked at you.

"Almost a year." you say and he nods.

"No one has survived that long after escaping. I mean at least a girl." he corrected himself when he remembered about the boys. You smile nervously and go back to eat when he stops you again.

"He must have mistreated you so badly. I mean, killing your mother using you as a breeding machine..." he continued as your fist tightened and the table went quieter.

"Kyong, stop at this instant." another man said and before you could tell him anything Kyong kept talking. "I wonder if they mistreat you here too hm? That they will play with you and use you? Just like Taehyung did and slept with Leah?" he kept talking as you felt his smirk getting wider. Leah looked at him as if he had gotten out of his mind and felt bad for you.You have had it. Screw what Jimin told you.

You slam the table and stand up making everyone gasp. "Y/N manners!" Jin yells and you ignore his request.

"We didn't invite you to talk about my shitty life! On the contrary no one in here has hurt me for your information! Leah and Taehyung had one night only and it won't happen again! Is this how you really treat women?! Like they are nothing?!?!" you yell as he looks at you scared.