cuarenta y nueve- rooomies

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

"Leyla." Oscar smiled at me as i hopped onto his bed.

"Hey." I smile as i set my bag down.

"You got kicked out didn't you?" He let out a sigh as i shook my head.

"She was forcing me to stay but i decided to leave." I shrug. "So can i live with you?"

"You know you don't have to ask me?" He smiled as he pulled me in for a hug. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah im fine. I dont want to be there anyways." I shrug as i unpacked my stuff.

"Bebe you can talk to me i-"

"Seriously Oscar.... I'm fine." I cut him off.

"Okay." He shrugged as i walked over to his closet to hang some of my clothes.

I was really moving in.

I felt Oscar's arms wrap around my body making me look over at him. "What?"

"We are gonna be roommates.... thats exciting stuff." He chuckled as his grip on my hips were tighter.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood closer to his face.

"You're mom is gonna hate me." He laughed.

"Who cares what she thinks. I like you." I gave him a reassuring smile as he smirked at me.

"You mean you  love me?"

"Mmmm something like that." I tease.

"Leyla!" I heard a yell from outside.

"Who's that?" Martín turned to us as he turned off the tv.

"My brother...." i open the door to see Antonio out in the front lawn.

"What are you doing?" I walk outside.

"She kicked me out." Antonio let out a sigh.

"What?" I furrow my brows.

"I was trying to tell her that it was wrong of her to kick you out because you were just defending yourself. And she told me to leave too."

"No... Antonio no. I left myself." I gave him a frown as he just nodded his head.

"Homie you can stay with us if you want?" Oscar suggested but Antonio shook his head.

"Jocelyn said i can stay at her place for a while... i wont pass that offer up." He smirked at us.

I like how even after getting kicked out he can still be okay.

"You sure? I mean we can split the room." Martín walked over to us.

"Nah its okay homie."

"Yeah share the bed." I mention as they shook their head.

"You better keep your socks on though." Martín looked at Antonio funny as he denied our offer.

"I rather sleep with Jocelyn." He laughed.

—spookysblock

Stop