X

"Hey" he said into my forehead.

"Hey" I smiled into his chest, he let go and looked down at me.

"Are you free for a bit?" I asked tentatively.

"For you? Always" his smile remained on his slightly rosy cheeks .

"Care to join me for a walk Doctor?" I mockingly said in a posh accent, he laughed deeply.

"Of course M'lady" He offered me his arm and I giggled loudly.

Time with Seth was treasured.

--------------------------------

Every single moment was a memory worth keeping.

I felt all the hefty problems were lifted from my shoulders when he smiled. His jet black hair ruffled in the D'Qar wind leaving me breathless as I often admire his features.

"So what made you wanna become a doctor" I asked curiously. He smiled at my interest.

We were strolling through the woods that I originally got lost in, but this time I didn't feel lost.

I felt found.

Seth being the saviour of course, I couldn't help but fall for him a bit when I looked up when he spoke.

"My Mum- she was a doctor. It amazed me how many people she saved, my dad wasn't around a lot so I don't know much about him" He stopped and looked down. "I always felt a bit out of place growing up here" He shrugged. "I used to help Mum up at the Doctors offices, I always felt welcome there." I smiled at his innocence.

"So I guess I just grew up into helping those in need". We started to walk again. The only sound was the rare song of a bird and our footsteps.

A few meters on there was a small fallen branch. Seth, with his height, easily got up and slightly laughed seeing me struggle. He offered me his hand to help me up. He effortlessly guided me up on the branch next to me.

We sat wordlessly enjoying each others company.

I felt his arm lightly slither around my waist, nervously asking for permission to hold me. I granted it by moving closer next to him. I felt him relax as he protectively held me.

I gently leaned my head into his chest to hear his heart rapidly beating uneasily, I smiled listening to how real this moment was.

"You really are something" I heard him quietly whisper into my hair, which was probably splaying all over his face in the wind.

I didn't really know what to say to that, dealing with compliments isn't one of my strengths.

"Thank you" I mumbled gratefully. I felt a light force down on my hair as he ran his hands through it. Since day one of my life I had never felt so secure.

A repetitive buzz was on top of my head, I looked up to see Seth's watch glowing and beeping.

"Shit" He muttered. "I have to go, emergency operation". He rolled his eyes back and propped himself off the branch and held my waist to guide me down gently.

"I'm sorry" His hands lingered over my waist and he smiled softly, "Lets head back then". I nodded obediently walking back to the base. When we reached the Med wings Seth bid his goodbye with a sorry smile and rushed to see his patients.

His work ethic inspired me.

Walking back to my dorm my heart was fluttering the whole way, reliving our time together. How his hand ran through my hair. How he lit up when he said my name. How he held my waist and helped me.