"The leader took her while she helped us escape, on the second floor of that building but hurry" Shay replied with worry for the girl and Shiro ran without leaving a word.

"Can you two fight" Lance asked as he turned to the other two.

"We can try" Hunk replied.

"Good enough becuase we got to protect this wonderful baby here for our escape" Keith replied as he glanced to the berlingo.

"Understood, we try our best" Shay smiled nervously and the two cooks held their knifes ready to fight the best they could. 

With Pidge...

A yelp left her lips as she was pulled into the room with force. Her head bashing against the old wooden floor with a thud and as her back was crashed into the floor her air was pushed out of her body. She gasp for the air back and groaned in pain before biting her lip as harsh hands gripped into her thin arms making her feel like he would pull them off any second. She grunted as his knees pushed into her thighs and she opened her eyes glaring at the guy who was clearly twice the size of her. 

She knew by his lustful green eyes he was use to killing daily and he knew how to hurt someone, how to break them for his own enjoyment. She glared back not willing to show him fear and tried pushing him know but he was just too heavy and smirked at the fire in her eyes. 

She yelp as he grabbed her wrists gripping them in one hand with the strongest grip he could making blood pour out of her wrist wounds. She froze as he pulled out an army knife sliding it over her pale cheek. She knew he was teasing her, trying to force fear to take over her body and make her beg for mercy but she closed her eyes remembering the sight she saw upstairs. 

All the girls clearly cried out and begged and looked at them now, it would just make her feel weaker then she felt now. She felt the salivary in her mouth and smirked before spitting it into his mouth without fear. He growled before slapping her, his knife slightly cutting her cheek but she didnt regret anything.

"You will never break me" Pidge smirked with pride earning the man to grown with more anger before she tensed as he lifted his knife once more before grinning as he dragged it down over her top before stopping at her jeggings groin. She closed her eyes ready for the pain to come but instead felt him sliding the knife back up before hooking her top around her chest.

A tearing sound was heard and she opened her eyes watching him cut her top in half with a lustful look in his eye and a proud grin. Pidge tensed as she felt the cold blade be danced around her stomach and felt a tent before forming in the guy pants as he rubbed against her. Pidge held back her tears and closed her eyes thinking of Shiro, she really wanted to see him right now, to have his arms wrapped around her and listen to his calm heart beat. She bite her lip holding back her sob as the man knife tucked under her bra ready to cut it where the cups joined together. 

"Tadashi" Pidge whispered with fear hoping he come save her and just before the guy could cut a loud crash was heard outside before yells of the guards over intruders.

Pidge smiled with hope as she heard her name be called out by a voice she knew all too well and wanted to in the owners arms more then anything. Pidge glanced to see the guy panic face, he was sat up his hand with the knife hanging loosely beside him while his arm released her wrist slightly giving her the perfect chance to fight back. She couldn't just lay here like a helpless chick, no shiro knew she was much stronger and she could never let him down.