Chapter 38

Pervious Chapter

"Again? Really?" He say, Tea look at him as she glare "shut it..." then, she look back at Shinn as she nods "I guess we should, you guys lead the fight.... You know them better than we do" she say. Shinn slightly smiles as she look at his friends "Akira, senpai...." he says. Akira and Reina look at him as they nodded. "Yes, let's do it" she say. She look around as she hold on to her pendant, then, it started to glow. Satoshi look at Reina and he widened his eyes "Reina, no!" He says.

Continue

Shinn look at her senior and he widened his eyes. Meanwhile the young shadowhunters just look at Reina confused. Satoshi quickly went to her as he kneel down "Reina! Please! There's must be another way!" He says. Reina look at him as she smiles and she shook her head, she glance at all her teammates who sees her in horror and worried, she give them a smile, a smile of reassure then, Akira step up as he look at Reina.

"If you say so, Reina senpai" he says. He look at Shinn as she nodded, Shinn look quite worried and hesitate. He slowly nodded and he look at the young shadowhunters "the plan still same..." he say. Tea look at Shinn as she knew that he feel hesitate. She look at her friend and she gesture them to come. Arthur went to her as she look at her "what is it?" He asked. Tea look at Shinn for awhile then, she whispered "we will take it down, I know that Shinn hesitate to do so... Not to mention that their leader is something" she say.

Arthur look at Reina as he just nodded and he slightly smiles "so, that's Furude huh? Interesting" he thought. Haven look at Tea and he nodded "yeah, you right.... Not to mention they worry about her" he say. Oliver just rolled his eyes as he look at his friends "really!? Why us!? Why do let them do it by themselves?" He say as Cecile shook her head and look at him "they already help us, we should return the favor" she say.

Oliver groaned and he rolled his eyes "fine, whatever" he say. Arthur look at Tea as he smiles "you have Idea?" He say. Tea look at him and she nodded "yes.... We will do what they ask us to do.... When is about the ritual, we rule it to us" she says. He nods and he glance at Shinn "then, what happened next?" He ask, Tea lower head and sighed "I'll try to seal it on my own" she say.

Arthur, Haven and Cecile widened their eyes as they look at her "Tea... You sure about this?" Arthur asked. Tea look at him and she smiles as she nodded "don't worry, I can manage, I promise" she say. Arthur shook his head as he put his hand on her shoulder as he look directly at her "no, that's not why I'm worry...." he say. Then, he pointed at her chest as he look back at her "this is not a work for us...." he says.

Tea smiles and put her hand on his cheek "not for shadowhunters to be exact" she say. Arthur widened his eyes as he look at her, Tea smiles as she giggles "Arthur, I know that we had been friends since I step in to the Institute, but.... This is our chance" she then shook her head "no, this is my chance" she say. Arthur felt hesitate as he sighed, he quickly embraced her in a hug. Make Tea widened her eyes and look at him.

To Be Continue