Chapter 20

Pervious Chapter

"There, there Akira-san" she says with faint voice. Satoshi just giggles as he look at Akira and Hana and smirks "oh?what what is this? Am I really be a third wheel?" He yes teasing him. Akira look at him and he glare, "don't you dare say that senpai" says him. Then Satoshi only giggles and he winks at him.

Continue

Third POV

Location: Amira Shrine, Kyoto, Japan

Tea and her teammates went to the shrine where they gone to yesterday. Oliver mumbled as he crossed his arms, he look around the shrine as he look at Tea "hey, what we doing here again?" Says Oliver. Haven just giggles as he shook his head, "oh? What's this? Someone scared" he says. Oliver look at him and glare at him, Haven just stick his tongue out as suddenly Oliver took his sword and he about to attack him.

Arthur just sighed as he put his hand on his head "hah, what a trouble maker he is" he says. Tea raise her hand and Oliver stared to foalts in the air, then she look at him with her bright yellow eyes that suddenly changed "can, you just shut up!?" She says. Haven, look at her and he just shivers "scary" he says. Molly just smiles as she closed her eyes and crossed her arms "serves him right...." she says, Oliver just look st Tea as he just look away.

Tea sighed then she put him down and she started looking around the old abandoned shrine, she took a paper out from her pockets and she started to read the paper. Arthur seems interested and he slowly went behind her and he took a peek of what she reads, as he reading along with Tea. He look around the area and he just smiles, "ahh, is this the reason why you wanted to come here again?" He says. Tea jumped and she look at Arthur who behind her then, she just pouts.

"Hey!! Don't make me scared Arthur!!" She says. Arthur just giggles as he went to her and patted her head, he smiles brightly and Tea's face turned into bright red. Cecile look around the area and she saw something on a statue. It had some symbol on it, Cecile slowly poked Molly's arm. Molly turn her head and look st Cecile "what is it Cecile?" Says her as she tilted her head. Cecile look at her and she pointed at the statue "there's something in there....." she says.

Molly look at the statue and she focused her vision towards the statue. Then, she saw something on the statue, she nodded then she look back at Tea who just lowering her head and playing with her fingers. And, Arthur just look at her confused as he scratched his head. Molly just giggles and shook her head "this Warlock" she says, "hey!! Tea!! Look!!! Cecile and I found something here!!" She says. Tea quickly look at Molly "really? Where!?" She asked her.

Molly pointing at the statue on the near abandoned building. Tea look at the statue "wait, isn't used to be on...." then, she stopped as she look at her back and the statue that she used to see are no longer there. Then, she look back at the statue near the building and she focused her vision towards the statue. And, she saw something on the statue, she quickly look at the paper as she glanced back to back between the paper and the symbol on the statue.

She slowly went to the statue as she slowly look at the symbols on the statue.

The young shadowhunters look at the symbol as they just tilted their head in confusion

The young shadowhunters look at the symbol as they just tilted their head in confusion. "What is this mean?" Ask Cecile. Molly look at Arthur as she elbowed him "hey..... Do you know what is this mean?" She ask. Arthur look at the symbol for awhile then he just shook his head "it looks familiar, but.... I can't pointed where it is" he says.

To Be Continued.