Chapter 39

Previous Chapter

Tea smiles and put her hand on his cheek "not for shadowhunters to be exact" she say. Arthur widened his eyes as he look at her, Tea smiles as she giggles "Arthur, I know that we had been friends since I step in to the Institute, but.... This is our chance" she then shook her head "no, this is my chance" she say. Arthur felt hesitate as he sighed, he quickly embraced her in a hug. Make Tea widened her eyes and look at him.

Continue

Shinn walk back to where the young shadowhunters were as he look at Tea and Arthur hugging. He smiles as he crossed his arm and he cleared his throat as he fake coughed, Arthur and Tea look at him and they quickly release their hug as they look away. Tea look at Shinn as she smile shyly "i-is not what you think it is" she say. Shinn just crossed his arm as she he shrugged "is okay.... Let's go...." he say.

Tea nodded as she look at her friend and they nods, Tea look at Molly who tried to heal Natsuki as she raise her voice "Molly! I leave then to you!" She say. Molly just nods as she look back at Arthur and the others "let's do this" she say. They nodded as they look at the Shaman, they saw them going to the bushes as they leaving the young shadowhunters alone. Arthur took out his sword as he look around "we have to stay close" he says.

Tea nodded as she look all he surroundings, she calm herself as she slowly close her eyes. She focusing her mind to look for the creature, it about minutes until she saw a blast. She quickly opened her eyes as she saw a sword floating in front of her, she widened her eyes as she blink for couple times as she tilted her head. Then, she heard a groaning and she look around "look! The fog! Is disappearing!" Say Cecile.

They look around as they nodded as they started to split up. Tea look back at the floating sword as it suddenly took a shape of a person stabbed, she rubbed she eyes and she widened she eyes as she saw the creature got stabbed. "Guys! I saw her!" She say, she look around as she saw Shinn and his friend were talking and preparing something, she look back at the creature that groaning in pain. She crossed her arm and she look around.

"Tea! They about to do the ritual, what should we do?" Ask Haven. Tea look at the creature and she smiles "leave it to me" she say as she snapped her finger and she lock herself in a invisible barrier, she could see her friends but they can't see her. She look back at the creature "well, now is just you and me" she say. Her hand started glowing yellow.

The creature look at her as she just smirks "you can't defeat me" she say, Tea created a magic ball with her hand as she smiles and look at her "let's see about that, prove it" she say. Meanwhile the young shadowhunters blink for couple times as she they look around "Tea? Tea!" Say Cecile.  Arthur look around as she he look really worry.

"Where are you Tea?" Says him. Shinn on the other side was watching them as he widened his eyes "senpai, we have problem" he say, Reina look at him as she went to him "what is it Shinn?" She say. He look at Reina "the Yokai.... They disappear" he say. Reina look at the place where the young shadowhunters were as she somehow saw Tea were fighting the creature on her own.

To Be Continue.