Chapter 12

Pervious Chapter

The guy named Akira just shrugs as he sat down on the couch where the girl is and pat the girl's shoulder "I also didn't know.... But I will make sure that she will survive" says him. The girl look at Akira, then she smiles as she nodded "please Akira-san.... Help my cousin" says her in worried face, Akira nodded as he smile "I will.... Hana" says him to the girl named Hana.

Continue

Third POV

Location: Japan Institute

Year 2012

The young shadowhunters now gathering in a big round table, John and Mia who stood at the center of the table, they put down the old book on the table. Tea tilted her head as she glance at the two Evans. "Uhh, Ms. Evans, what book it is?" Ask Tea.

Mia look at Tea, then she smiles. "Glad that you ask Tea" says Mia. Then she pointed at the book "this is the ancient book of Yashiro" says Mia. Tea slowly tilted her head as she look little confused "Yashiro? What kind of book is that?" Ask her. Mia look at John for awhile, then John look glance at Mia. And he look at Tea.

"This book is about the 7 wonders and also about Oyashiro-sama" says John says him. Tea look at John in confusion "Oyashiro-sama?" Says her. John smirks as he opened one of the pages of the book, "well... We didn't know how she look. But based form those who came from the blood of Furude. This is what she looks like" says him, as he stopped at a page and there's a picture in it.

The young shadowhunters look sneak and they look at the picture "blood of Furude? What is that?" Ask Molly

The young shadowhunters look sneak and they look at the picture "blood of Furude? What is that?" Ask Molly. As looking at the picture Arthur suddenly smirks "they a Noble Clan" says him. Haven quickly look at Arthur as he tilted his head "dude! You know this!?" Says him. John, smiles as he shook his head "looks like he is not just born being an Asian boy, but he also know about the myth around him" says him.

Arthur smiles then he look at his friends "so, what do you want to know?" Says him. Oliver shrugs as he crossed his arm "what else? Everything of course!? Why you didn't tell us in first place you Chinese boy!" Says him, as he suddenly got hit on the head by Molly. Then she gave him a cold glare.

Arthur look at Molly then he smiles "you don't have to Molly, you know him" says him. Then he look at Tea " I hope you prepare for the long story" say him smiling. Tea blush a little then she look away "d-don't worry... I'm fine with it" says her. Arthur nodded, then he look at all his friends. "Okay, I started with the Noble Clan first" says him opened the discussion.

All his friends just nodded. Arthur took a deep breath as he started to explain "alright... There's a lot of Noble Clan in here, in Japan. And many of them are had their own capabilities..." he stop for awhile, then he look at his friend from awhile. Then he glance at Mia and John who just crossed their arm as they look at him.

Then he continue again "and Furude Clan had a capability of religion and spiritual. That's why, most of them are saint, exorcist and maiden" says him. Tea somehow started to get the piece of what he about to say next. Then she look at the book "so, this Furude people had some connections with this girl over here" says her, as she glance at Arthur.

To Be Continue