Chapter 33

Pervious Chapter

Satoshi just nodded as he look glance at her "you know.... I haven't did this ever since I know that you a Furude Clan" he says. Reina just smiles as she look at the window "well, now you do" she said. Then she look at Satoshi as slightly patted his shoulder "Satoshi...." she call, he look at her and he move his head away from her shoulder "yes? What is it?" He asked. Reina glanced outside and she look back at Satoshi "there's something I need to tell you" she says. Satoshi look at her and he just nodded.

Continue

Location: Iwatodai dormitory, Kyoto, Japan

Reina look at the window and she glance at Satoshi "get the others.... They coming.... Also..... Becareful with out uninvited guests" she says. Satoshi look at her and slightly raised his eyebrow "your Highness?" He call her in confusion, Reina just sighed as she stood up "you'll know when we met them" she says. He nodded and she stood up as she went towards the door, he glace at her for awhile and he left her room.

In the Living room

Toby and Natsuki was sitting as Natsuki resting her head on his shoulder. Yasiro look at them and he just shook his head "really? Having a sweet time in this place?" He says. Natsuki glance at him and glare at him "shut it.... I'm just tired okay?" She says, Toby look at his girlfriend and he just giggles. He look around and he saw Shinn walked down to the living room, he smiles and wave his hand "yo! Shinn! Over here!" He says calling his cousin.

Shinn saw Toby and he smiles. He then went to him and he sat beside Yasiro "so, how long you staying here?" He asked, Toby glance at Natsuki and he look back at Shinn "around a week.... Is school holiday, so yeah, rather being bored at home.... I can just come here helping you guys" he says as he giggles. Shinn just giggles as he shook his head "well that's my cousin, never changed" he says and he winks, Toby just giggles as he winked back at him.

Satoshi walked down the living room and he saw Toby, Natsuki,Yasiro and Shinn. He focused his vision on Toby and Natsuki he just grins "well, well.... Look what we got.... Our lovely couple is here" he says. Natsuki glare at him as she suddenly a purple knife appear beside her and it went straight to Satoshi. Satoshi widened his eyes and he quickly avoided the knife and he look at Natsuki "are you trying to kill me!?" He says.

Natsuki just glare at her as more knifes appear "well, you asked for it.... Even you don't seems to ask...." she says as she smirks. Satoshi just grins and he just shook his head "yeah, yeah.... Sorry, well.... Get ready.... We have things to do...." he says, Shinn quickly look at him and he stood up "but, senpai.... Akane-san still need to rest...." he says. "Leave the sealing to me then" says Akira who stood behind Satoshi. They all jolted and saw Akira there.

Shinn he blinked his eyes for couple times "Akira-san?" He call him. Akira look at Shinn and he just nodded "trust me.... I'll be fine" he says. He sighed and he lower his head, Toby look at his cousin and he smiles "leave your girlfriend to me...." he says, Shinn look at him and he just smiles "Toby.... Thank you, I owe you one" he says, then he look at Natsuki and Yasiro "let's go guys... We have some Yokai's to be purified" he says. And they all nodded.

To Be Continue.