Chapter 35

Pervious Chapter

Akane look at him and she just nods "I see...." then she look back at the window. Toby just observed her as he just smiles "looks like you still same when I met you for the first time" he say. Akane glance at him and she just rolled her eyes, Toby look around the room and he saw a little box under her desk, he stood up and he slowly walk towards her desk. Akane look at him and she slightly raises her eyebrow.

Continue

Toby went to her bed as he carry the box with him, Akane look at the book curiously. Toby sat down beside her "is this yours?" He asked, Akane look at the box and she look at Toby as she shook her head "no, I don't know.... Maybe it belong to the person who used to live here?" She say, Toby look at the box again and he just shrugged "well.... You maybe right" he say. He put the box on the floor and he look at Akane "you want something?" He asked Akane glance at the window and she shook her head. Toby just sigh and he crossed his arm.

Meanwhile outside the dorm

Tea was hiding on the bushes as she look around, she saw the Holland sibling were standing against the street lamp. 'They should be here' she thought, then suddenly she saw a light not far from her. She widened her eyes as she glance at the sibling, she saw them ran towards the light. 'That's must be them' she thought and she went out from the bushes and she started running towards the light. As she running, she saw shadows following her on the other side. She stopped running and look at the street across her.

Arthur ran towards the light as he saw Molly fight some kind of creature on the fog. He took his sword and he quickly went to her "Molly!" He shout out her name, Molly look at Arthur and she widened her eyes "Arthur!? Becareful! They everywhere!" She says as she look around. Arthur stopped walking as he look around and he gurnts "damn...." he mumbled, suddenly an arrow was shot towards him. He widened his eyes and he quickly dodged it.

Arthur look at the arrow and he slowly turn his head and he saw Cecile with Haven running "Arthur! They behind you!" Shout Cecile. He widened his eyes and he quickly turn his back, he saw a girl in kimono came towards her. Her face is pale and tentacle appear around her, Arthur tried to took his sword but he to slow that he got caught and pinned down to the ground "ahh, fresh meat...." says the creature, he widened his eyes as he slowly closed his eyes 'is this my end?' He thought.

Arthur shivered as he can hear a voice screaming a name. The voice sounds familiar, he slowly opened his eyes and he saw Tea behind the creature. She mumbled some words and she levitated the creature and push her away from Arthur, Arthur panted and he sat down. He slowly look around and he saw Haven ran to him and he hugged him tightly "good thing Tea got here in time, you almost got eaten!" Says him.

Arthur just smiles shyly and he look at Tea as he stood up and smile "thanks for saving me.... Tea" he say. Tea just look at him as she smiles "don't sweat it, that's what partner's for" she says. Then, the girl stood up as she saw the young Shadowhunters and she just smirks "how sweet, to see someone struggling of their own dreadful fate" she says she just giggles.

To Be Continue.