Chapter 32

Pervious Chapter

Reina opened her eyes as she didn't feel any pain on her chest, but she saw Oyashiro beside her and she stood up as she went to the dorm balcony and she look around "what did you see?" Ask Reina. Oyashiro pointed her hand into a park not far from the dorm, Reina look at the exact direction and she widened her eyes. She saw a creature crawling around the park then she cover her mouth "is them... Isn't?" She says. Oyashiro look at the view and she observed it.

Continue

Location: Iwatodai Dormitory, Kyoto, Japan

Satoshi stood in front of a room and he slightly knocked the door "Reina-sama.... Is me Satoshi, are you there?" He says and he slightly walked backwards. As he waiting, he heard something was unlocked and he look at the door as it opened by itself. Behind the door, revealed Reina looking at him and she smiles "Satoshi.... Come in...." she says as she opened the door and step aside.

Satoshi slightly bowed and he went inside, Reina closed the door behind her and she look at Satoshi. She lead him to the couch and she sat down on the couch as she saw him sat down on the other side, she smiles and look at him "what is it Satoshi?" She says. Satoshi quickly lower his head as he cleared his throat and he took deep breath. Reina just observed him as she giggles and she shook her head.

Satoshi still lowering his head and he slightly glance at Reina "uhh, I'm just checking if you doing okay your Highness..." he says as he look at the pendant on her neck. Reina look at his eyes as she notice him looking at her pendant, she slowly hold her pendant as she just smiles "don't worry.... I'm fine" she says. Ignoring her answer, Satoshi quickly stood up and she went closer to her.

Reina widened her eyes as she look at him in confusion "Satoshi? What's wrong?" She ask. Satoshi hold her head as he slowly moved her hand away from her pendant and he observed the pendant "your Highness.... Your pendant turning black" then he look at him as his face look really worried, Reina just give him a warmth smiles and she slowly touch his cheek and she just smiles "don't worry.... Satoshi, I'm fine really...." she says as Satoshi just nodded and he sighed.

He sat beside her as he rest his head on her shoulder "you know that I can't lose you.... Reina...." he says. Reina widened her eyes as she look at Satoshi she just smiles as she slightly ruffled his hair "you know.... Is been long time since I hear you just saying my name rather your Highness" she says. Satoshi just leaning on her shoulder as he keep silent, he just tighten his hand. Reina keep ruffling his hair and she look at the window "don't worry... I'll be fine.... I'll tell you if something wrong with me...." she says.

Satoshi just nodded as he look glance at her "you know.... I haven't did this ever since I know that you a Furude Clan" he says. Reina just smiles as she look at the window "well, now you do" she said. Then she look at Satoshi as slightly patted his shoulder "Satoshi...." she call, he look at her and he move his head away from her shoulder "yes? What is it?" He asked. Reina glanced outside and she look back at Satoshi "there's something I need to tell you" she says. Satoshi look at her and he just nodded.

To Be Continue