Chapter 17

Pervious Chapter

"This is her office, and she's waiting you inside" says her. Tea look at Selena then she smiles as she nodded "okay, thank you" says her. Selena nodded then she left her in there, Tea look at the door then she slowly knocked the door. "Miss Evans? Is me Tea" Says her. Mia who inside her office, she just pressed something on her desk. "Come in" says her. Then, suddenly the door opened by itself.

Continue

Tea, went inside the office as she saw Mia standing near the window. Her office seems so clean, then she sat down on the chair. In front of her desk, "so... Why you called me here ma'am?" Says her. Mia look at Tea as she shows her a book that she hold. She sat down and put the book on the table, "you seems troubled about that just happened yesterday" says her.

Tea look at the book, then she tilted her head as she look back at Mia. "Umm, yes... But, what is this book for?" Ask her. Mia smiles as she lay back and crossed her arm "well, this is the book of all history that had been happening in here... In Japan" says her. Tea, widened her eyes as she slowly took the book and she opened the book. Then, she observed every page of the book.

"Does, this book had any the knowledge about The Shaman?" Ask her while she still reading. Mia look at her a little confused, then she tilted her head "The Shaman? Hmm.... Is been awhile since I hear about them" says her. Tea quickly look at her with sparkling eyes "you do!? Do you know anything about them!?" Says her in such excitement. Mia giggled as she put her index finger on Tea's lips, gesturing her to calm down.

Mia, sat back and she closed her eyes for awhile. Tea put the book back on the table, then she look at Mia patiently "well, this what I have to tell you..." says Mia, then she look back at Tea as her expression are become serious. Tea tilted her head "what do you mean?" Asked her, Mia stood up and she went to the the book shelf that was behind the couch. She look all the book on that shelf, "like what I say.... It all fill with the histories of all Japan. But, somehow.... they didn't put The Shaman in there" says her.

Tea stood up as she slowly went to where Mia is, then she look at the book on the shelf. "So, what you wanted to say that.... They didn't told us, the history of The Shaman?" Says her. Mia shook her head as she look at Tea, "no, more like.... Someone don't want us to know about their existence" says her. Tea, tilted her head as she look really confused "what? Why? I guess, Japanese people had strong connections with spiritual" says her. Mia nodded then she sighed "yes, that's true... But, these day.... There be less and less on them who believe it" says her.

"Why?" Ask Tea, she seems so out of the place. Mia went back to the couch, then she sat down she lay her head and look at the ceiling "let's just say.... Their role are same as us" says her. Tea still looking at the book on the shelf then she glanced at her "same as us?" Says her, then she took a book from the shelf and she went back to the couch and she sat down "you mean, they shadowhunters?" Says her.

To Be Continued