Chapter 16

Pervious Chapter

Shinn smiles as he let go of the hugged then he patted her head "get some rest.... You need it, and good work today.... Akane...." says him as he help Akane and lay her down to her bed, he gently pull up her blanket and cover her body. "Oyasumi.... Akane...." says him stood up from her bed, Akane look at Shinn then smiles "good night... Shinn" says her. Shinn widened his eyes then he giggles as he opened the door and left.

Continue

Third POV

Next day, Location, Japan Institute.

Tea, had been wide awake, she couldn't get some sleep after what happened yesterday. She looking at the window as she look around the street, then she glance on her desk as she saw a old and torn book on the top of the table.

 She looking at the window as she look around the street, then she glance on her desk as she saw a old and torn book on the top of the table

She took the book, then she opened the book as she look at her book. She took a pen and she wrote something in the book 'Shaman..... I wonder what kind of history that they had' thought her. As she writing, suddenly someone knocked the door.

Tea stopped writing than she look at the door "who is it?" Says her. Then an unknown and faint voice came from outside "uhh.... I-I'm S-Selena.... O-one of the Shadowhunters in this Institute" says the girl from out of Tea's room. Tea stood up than she opened the door and she saw a girl with long black hair and violet eyes.

Tea, look from the head and toe as she look at Selena's eyes. "I want to ask, why your eyes violet?" Ask Tea. Selena lower her head "umm.... this a  contact lens" says her. Tea still look at her with curious look, then she sighed. She step out from her room and she crossed her arms as she lean on the wall.

"So, why you calling me?" Ask Tea. Selena look at Tea then she lower her head again "umm.... M-miss Evans, wanted to talked with you" says her. Tea look at Selena then she smiles as she patted her shoulder. "Hey, don't be nervous, is this first time for you to see a Warlock, like me?" Ask Tea. Selena look at her then she shook her head.

"N-no, i-is just.... T-the way you saw me earlier" says her. Tea giggles then she patted her back "oh, sorry.... I used to have that kind of thing.... Are you offended with it?" Says her. Selena still lowered her head as she glance at Tea, then she slowly nodded her head "y-yes.... B-but I-I guess it doesn't matter" says Selena. Tea nodded then she started walking.

Selena look at Tea, then she tilted her head as she slowly followed her from behind. "M-miss?" Says her, Tea still walking as she look at Selena "just call me Tea.... Oh, is she only calling me? Or, did she also call the others?"ask her as she look at Selena.

Selena slowly shook her head "n-no, she just want to talked with you privately" says her. Tea nodded as she kept walking "well, show me the way then" says her. Selena nodded then she lead her to a room, Selena look back at Tea.

"This is her office, and she's waiting you inside" says her. Tea look at Selena then she smiles as she nodded "okay, thank you" says her. Selena nodded then she left her in there, Tea look at the door then she slowly knocked the door. "Miss Evans? Is me Tea" Says her. Mia who inside her office, she just pressed something on her desk. "Come in" says her. Then, suddenly the door opened by itself.

To Be Continue.