Chapter 30

Pervious Chapter

Tea smiles as he sighed relieved, she took a book from her bag as she started writing down. Arthur still look at the book as he was thinking, Tea look at him and she tilted her head "Arthur? What's wrong?" She asked. Arthur still look at the book and he just shook his head "no, is nothing.... Just think about something...." he says as he look back at Tea and he smiles. Tea look at him and she smiles, then she went back writing again. Arthur glanced down at the book 'so, they still exist?'thought him.

Continue

Third POV

Year 2012
Location: Japan Institute, Kyoto, Japan.

Tea and Arthur arrive at the meeting room as they saw the Holland siblings, Oliver and Molly there. They also saw Mia and John there, Haven who saw his two friends coming. He just smirks as he crossed his arm "so? How did it go?" He says smiling, Tea look at him as she titled her head. Meanwhile Arthur went to her as he wrapped his hand around her "it went well, we do find something interesting in there" he says.

Tea face turn slightly red as she just nodded. Mia look at the Warlock and Arthur as she just giggles and shook her head "that's great, I hope we can hear it soon.... But now, we have job to do" she says. Tea look at Mia and she nodded, Arthur let go of his hug as he look at Mia. Then, he crossed his arm "well, what is it this time?" Says him. Mia look her husband as she nodded, John went to the table as he turn on the projector as the young Shadowhunters look at the projector.

"We got a report that theirs another demon that came attacking the city" says Mia as she look at the projector "this time, it located in a dorm.... Called Iwatodai dormitory" she says. Tea who look at the projector, she glance at Mia "do you know what it's look like?" She says. Mia look at her and she smiles as she shook her head "I'm sorry, but you know the works of demons right?" She says. Tea just nodded and Oliver groans as he crossed his arm "idiots..." he says. Molly glare at him and she hit his knee.

Tea just lower her head as she mumbling. Arthur just patted her head smiling "hey, don't listen to that trouble maker" he says in low voice. Tea look at him and she just smiles as she nodded, she look back at Mia "so, when will the operation starts?" She asked. Mia look at her husband again then, John show a photo of a familiar faces on the projector. Mia look back at Tea and her teammates "we want you to be careful with them" she says. Tea who look at the photo on the projector, she widened her eyes as she covered her mouth 'that's Shinn.... But, why?' Thought her.

Arthur who look at Tea shocked. He look at Mia "why do we have to do that?" He says, Mia look at Arthur as she crossed her arm "those people lived in that dorm, we don't want our presences to be seen by them.... Right?" She says. Arthur smiles as hw just nodded then, he patted Tea's back "alright, if that what you want.... We will do it" then he look at his teammates. Mia smiles as she nodded "great, now.... You all dismissed" says her. The young Shadowhunters left the room and Mia just sighs. She look back at the projector then, John went to her as he wrapped the his arm around her "when do you tell them?" He says. Mia jus sighed "later, I promise..." she says.

To Be Continue