Chapter 4

Pervious Chapter

The girl stood up and she look all her members and she started to speak in an understandable language. "Well them we going out to night!" Says her, all her members look at her and they nod "yes!! Hime-sama!".

Continue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

Year 2012

Location: Japan Institute

The young shadowhunters still waiting for John Evans to come. " why taking him so long" says Mia mumbles, then suddenly "miss Evans.... We got trouble!" Says one of the employees there.

Mia look at her "if it's about Johnathan..... You can just give it to Mr Lightwood" says her. But the employee shook her head "no.... Is not about Johnathan.... But is about them" says her. Mia widened her eyes and she quickly went to the monitor.

As she look at it, she still look shocked and speechless at the same time, Molly tilted her head and she approached Mia. "Something wrong Miss Evans?" Ask Molly. Mia glance at Molly and she shook her head "no.... it's nothing, is just I don't know that they will act quickly" says Mia.

Molly still look confuse and she look at Tea, then she look back at Mia. "Uhh.... Miss Evans I don't quite get what you mean" says Molly. Mia left the monitor and she look at her employee "track it and gave me the coordinated" says her.

The employee nodded her head and she went back to her computer and she started searching. Mia look at the young shadowhunters "well I just told you about the 7 Wonders, right?" Says Mia. They all look each other and they nodded.

"Well by I mean 7 Wonders. It actually there's 7 rumors going around.... and I think one of those rumors just happened now" says Mia, and she glance at her employee "are you done yet?" Says her. The employee still looking at the computer and she answers "almost there miss" says her.

Mia went behind the table. Suddenly, a holographic map appear in there there's a red dot on it. "I guess it's there" says Mia, Tea look at the map and she glance at Mia "it? Why it? Are they aren't worth to be called as she or he?" Ask Tea.

Mia shook her head "as you know Miss Gardner...... Japanese people had a really high connections between spiritual and Mundane...... there's some of them who are worth to be called she or he. But there's some of them who unknown and we just have to call it it" explains Mia.

Tea nodded her head as an agreement, Oliver just shook his head and he cross his arm on his chest. "I guess you do learn much about spiritual.... Tea" says Oliver. Tea just shrugs and she look away "well.... I do learn spiritual, but only around our country" says Tea.

Mia smiles as she look at Tea "well you should learn more.... mostly around Asia.... there's a lot of myth and rumors about spiritual" says Mia. Tea look at her and she nodded "well I guess I do" says her.

Mia look back at the map and she look at the young shadowhunters "well that red dots are where it possiblity heading" says Mia. Haven look at the map and he nodded, then he look at Tea. "Tea.... can you?" Says Haven.

Tea look at Haven and she smiles "of course I can.... hold on tight" says Tea. Then she raise her hand and suddenly a portal "we gonna gave you the coordinate for you to search it" says Mia. Then the shadowhunters nodded their head and they went inside the portal.

As the Shadowhunters disappear. Mia look at the map again, and she widened her eyes "wait.... this place is...." says her mumbling.

To Be Continue