Chapter 25

Pervious Chapter

Akane look at Shinn curiously. Shinn just lowered his head and he took a deep breath. Then, he look at Akane "nee.... Akane-chan have you ever thought who you are?" He ask. Akane just nodded "I do... I mean. I don't even know who I am" she says. Shinn smiles as he nodded then, he look at the ceiling as he just sighs " I guess, I know how it feels to be forget of who we are" he says.

Continue

Third POV

Location:Dormitory,Japan

Hana and Akira now on the fourth floor along with Reina. They just look at eachother as they look back at Reina "nee-san, what's wrong?" Reina turn her head and she look at them as she sighs. "I want to ask you two about something, and perhaps you do know this" she says. Akira tilted his head as he slowly nodded his head as Hana also raise an eyebrow and look at her sister.

Reina stood up as she went to the bookself not far from her, and her eyes are looking at a book on the self. "Did your parents told you about the connection between us and Shadowhunter?" She says. Akira thinks and tried remember about it, meanwhile Hana just lower her head and slowly shook her head "you know, that I'm not that close to father? Right?" She says. Reina nodded as she took a book and glance at them.

"How about you? Asakura?" Says Reina. Akira look at her and he slightly nodded his head "I think, I do..." he says as she seems not sure with his answer. Reina just grinned and she sat down as he put the book that she just got on the table. Hana and Akira look at the book and they, glance at her. Reina just crossed her eyes as she closed her eyes "just read it, you guys will know...." she says.

Akira took the book and he with Hana, started to read the book.

Location:Japan Institute, Kyoto, Japan

The young Shadowhunters went back to the institute then, Tea just dash off to her room. Haven, Molly, Cecile and Arthur look at her and tilted their head. They look at each other as she raise their shoulder. "I'll go see her, you guys can have some rest or had some sparring." Says Arthur, Molly nodded and she look him.

"Just kept her a company, she seems in really tough situation now" she says. Arthur nodded and he went to Tea's room, "hey, Jones! Let's spar" says Molly. Oliver just smirks as he cracked his knuckles "oh? I hope you don't cry in the end" he says. Molly just smiles as she put her arm on his shoulder and she walked with him. Haven look at then he just smiles, he look at Cecile and he extended his hand "let's had a walk just two of us..." he says. Cecile nodded and both of them left the institute.

Location:Dormitory,Japan

Hana and Akira, widened their eyes as they look at Reina. Reina just sighed as she glanced at the window "if what Shinn-kun says is true.... We have to get Akane-san into safe place" says her. Akira slightly shook his head as he look at her "not, only her.... But your too, your Highness....." he says. Reina look at him and tilted her head, Akira sighs as he crossed his arm "don't forget you are the vessel of Oyashiro-sama" he says.

Hana, slowly lowered her head. And she look at the book again, Reina just sighs deeply as she closed her eyes. "But, our priority now is Akane-san...." says her. Akira still look at her quite serious he slightly slammed the table and make Hana jolted and she quickly look at him "Akira-san...." says her mumbling.

To Be Continue