Chapter 36

Pervious Chapter

Arthur just smiles shyly and he look at Tea as he stood up and smile "thanks for saving me.... Tea" he say. Tea just look at him as she smiles "don't sweat it, that's what partner's for" she says. Then, the girl stood up as she saw the young Shadowhunters and she just smirks "how sweet, to see someone struggling of their own dreadful fate" she says she just giggles.

Continue

The girl remove her hood as it reveal her true self.

The young shadowhunters widened their eyes as the look at her "woah

The young shadowhunters widened their eyes as the look at her "woah..." say them, the girl smirks as she crossed her arm "how cute, I knew my beauty will make you fall" she say. Tea shook her head and she look at her "we got you surrounded.... Give yourself up or else" she say. The girl slightly tilted her head as she smriks "I don't get what you mean but..... A game it is" she say as she suddenly disappeared and fog suddenly appear.

Tea widened her eyes and she look at her friend "everyone! Stay close!" She says the shadowhunters look around as they look around while holding their weapons, suddenly a loud laugh came Tea quickly look at her left as she widened her eyes "she's on the left!" She says, Molly nodded and she quickly aim her bow on the left as she shoot the arrow, suddenly a scream of a girl was heard. Arthur widened his eyes as he look at Tea "I think we got her?" He say as Tea shook her head. "No, is not her...." she say.

Meanwhile near the park

Reina and her friends went outside as she look around "split up!" She say. They nodded and they went saperated ways, Natsuki and Yasura went to the park as she saw fog covering the park "shoot! Yasura, split up" she say. Yasura nodded and he went to the left and Natsuki look around as she took her sword on her waist. She widened her eyes and she quickly around and saw an arrow coming towards her. She tried to avoid it but, it's to late, the arrow hit her arm as she screamed.

The fog slowly disappeared. Tea saw Natsuki lying on the ground holding her arm, she widened her eyes and quickly went to her "are you okay!?" She say. Molly saw Natsuki and she widened her eyes as she slowly lower her head, Cecile look at Molly and she look back at Tea. Natsuki slowly look at Tea as she slightly smiles "Y-yeah, I'm fine" she say. Tea look at the arrow and she look back at Molly "Molly, come here" she say.

Molly went to her and she kneel down as she look at Natsuki "I'm sorry.... I didn't see where my aim was" she say. Natsuki smiles and she shook her head, suddenly a voice was heard it more like a scream "Natsuki!" Say a familiar voice. Tea widened her eyes and she saw Shinn with his friend came towards them "are you okay!? Natsuki?" Asked Hana worried, Natsuki smiles and nodded "y-yeah, I'm fine" she say.

Yasura look at the shadowhunters and he quickly went to them as he took his sword from his waist as he pointed his sword at them "you! What have you done to Natsuki!?" He say. The shadowhunters look at him as they tilted their head. He grunts as he look at Shinn, Shinn look at him and he sighed as he look at them "did you do this?" He says. Tea look at Molly and she look back at Shinn "listen is not what you think...." she say.

To Be Continue.