29

*WARNING:

THE VIDEO YOU ARE ABOUT TO WA-

Ahm...Sorry...

So the following content may be having a bit intense torture....*

________________________________

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" They heard the most ear piercing scream they had ever heard. Jimin's both wrists were suddenly being twisted on their own. He fell to the ground, due to utter pain, and then his right leg was being cracked.

"AAHH!!! JUNGKOOK!!!! MAKE IT STOP!! P-PLEASE!!! S-STOP!! J-JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin screamed with tears rolling down his cheeks uncontrollably.

"JIMIN!!! "Jungkook shouted and rushed to his side, but was pushed by Zakaara, taking over Jimin's body again.

"EITHER LET ME IN YOUR BODY JUNGKOOK, OR JIMIN WILL SUFFER THIS IMMENSE PAIN!!" Zakaara shouted at Jungkook.

Jungkook breathed heavily, he had been in this situation before, when Zakaara used to torture his sister, but now, Zakaara was being extremely brutal. Jimin was getting scared and he was getting cuts from inside his body, as if a knife piercing his skin from inside. Blood oozing from the new cuts on his chest and stomach. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore.

"FINE!!!" Jungkook shouted, "You can take control of my body, just... just leave Jimin..." He said, trying to even his breathing.

Zakaara smirked at him and got up, Jungkook walked towards him. Zakaara pulled him towards his chest, hugging him tightly.

Just then, Leejon pushed Helena, and went to stand behind Jungkook,
"JUNGKOOK!! ARE YOU INSANE?! Just... Just fucking KILL HIM-"

But he couldn't complete his sentence as Jungkook swiftly turned around and pierced a small dagger into his shoulder blade.

Leejon's breath hitched, he looked at the wound and then back at Jungkook, who was now looking at him with that sickening smile and red burning eyes, scars on his face ....

"Hi Leejon..." Zakaara said in his husky voice, which was more scarier than ever.

He pulled the dagger back and then, swiftly with one hand held Leejon's neck, pushing him to a nearby tree trunk. Zakaara pulled a dagger from Jungkook's waist band, and pierced it right into Leejon's hand, pushing it through the trunk. Leejon screemed because of the immence pain. Zakaara then took another dagger stabbing one of his ankles into the tree as well, the whole while Leejon kept on screaming . Zakaara then stood up, looking at the masterpiece he made, which was hanging to the tree trunk. He tilted his neck, as he was still not satisfied, yet.

So he took another dagger, tore Leejon's shirt and then started cutting through his stomach, like performing an operation, but in a more brutal and inhumane way, with his sicka smile, and his tongue flipping, amused to see his work.

Leejon was loosing consciousness, due to immense pain and blood loss. Zakaara noticed it and immediately stopped. He stabbed the dagger forcefully in his stomach and than rotated it. Leejon was screaming like crazy now, he wanted to die, he wanted this all to stop. But Zakaara kept on stabbing him again and again.

"Say you are sorry... SAY YOU ARE FUCKING SORRY!!" Zakaara yelled at his face.

"S-Sor-ry.." That was the last word Leejon said, before his heart stopped. Zakaara still kept on stabbing him brutally, and angrily. Finally when he stopped, he took a deep breath , his face had drops of blood, his hands completely bloody, his clothes completely covered in the red liquid.

He stepped back and then turned around, Jimin was still lying on the ground, shivering and shaking because of what he just saw. He knew it was not Jungkook, but Zakaara, hozwever, the mere scene of Jungkook killing a person so brutally, made him utterly terrified.

Zakaara looked at the sky, the moon specifically, "Finally!!"he said, "FINALLY I'LL BE RULING THE WORLD!!!" he said loudly.

Then, he looked at the others standing on his left, fearing the future in the hands if a Demon.

Next, he looked at Jimin, who was on his right, and smiled, but this smile was not sickening like Zakaara's other smiles, it was more like a sad smile, a good bye smile.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes widened when he realized that this smile belongs to Jungkook.

It happened so fast, when Jungkook took a dagger, from the side of his boots and stabbed himself in the chest, where his scar is supposed to be.

Zakaara screamed, a dark figure trying to go out of Jungkook's body, but Jungkook was not pulling out the dagger. Blood oozed out of the wound like water, Zakaara kept on screaming, a very evil and scary mixture of sounds, but Jungkook kept a firm grip on the dagger, ignoring his own pain.

Finally, he pulled trhe dagger painfully out of his bloody chest, which came out along with the shattered blue pendant, at its tip.

The pendant was broken and was now dark dusty blue in colour.

Jungkook threw the dagger and the pendant on its tip in the river and fell down. Blood oozing from his chest wound in a dangerous way.

Jimin rushed to his side,"JUNGKOOK!!" he took Jungkook's head on his lap. Jungkook was wincing due to the pain.

"J-Jungkook!! W-Why would you d-do that-"

"For you..." Jungkook whispered, "I had to end him... and..." He winced, " A-and I couldn't end him when he was s-still in you... s-so..."

Jimin started sobbing..." But t-this is no way!!! H-How can-"

"Jimin..." Jungkook whispered, slowly closing his eyes, and then opening them..." I d-dont have much t-time left... p-please, just... j-just listen to me..."He paused, taking a deep breath.

" I... I l-love you Park Jimin..." He said, pain evident on his face.

"A-and I P-Promise... we'll m-meet in next l-life... " Jungkook said and smiled and then finally closed his eyes, exhaling his last breath.

THE END

LOL 😂😂
just kidding.... wait for the next chapter please...