20

The next day, as soon as the rays of the sun reached the Castle walls, there were impatient and loud knocks on Jimin's door.

Both Jimin and Jungkook were startled from their peaceful sleep in each other's arms. Jimin  flinched a little because of how loud the knock on the door was, Jungkook noticed it and just asked him to calm down, caressing his cheek.

"I'll go and see alright?" He told Jimin softly, who just nodded. Jungkook got up from the bed, wore his shirt and walked to the  door.

He was prepared if anyone charges at him, his full focus on the door, being knocked frantically now.

He slowly held the door knob and opened it. Revealing a very impatient Leejon.

Leejon looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.
"What are you-" But then Leejon stopped, because he has more important matters to take care of at the moment than think why Jungkook was in Jimin's room early in the morning.

So he just sighed, "Forgot it... Where is Jimin?" He asked, and Jungkook could make out from the way he asked that he is extremely impatient at the moment.

So Jungkook just turned towards Jimin, sitting and staring at them from the bed.

Leejon looked at Jimin and rushed towards him. Leejon was sweating badly, and the way he was painting, Jimin could make out that he had rushed all the way to his room.

"D-Do you f-feel something??!! S-some power?? Some energy?? A-Anything?!!" He asked frantically, with his eyes sparkling like a kid.

Jimin just frowned, because he could swear he felt absolutely normal. So he just slowly shook his head looking at Leejon.

Leejon furrowed his eyebrows, a scowl on his lips. How is it possible? He has to feel something... Some change, some energy, some power, something.... anything...!!

"W-What do you mean?! You have to feel something!!" He said, slightly raising his voice.

Well, there is someone in this room, who was feeling something, and that was unease in his chest, and rage. That was quite normal considering today is the full moon night, so it's what he has been experiencing for the past three years. But seeing Leejon raise his voice at Jimin, the rage inside Jungkook was igniting like fire, and was just seconds away to explode.

"I really don't feel anything papa-"

Leejon just grunted, extremely dissapointed as he definitely did not expect this. So he hurriedly left the room and shutting the door close behind him.

Jimin and Jungkook both looked at the door for a moment, untill Jimin finally sighed, "Well that was indeed a beautiful birthday wish." He said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him and his eyes softened. He smiled softly and slowly got under the covers with Jimin, who was sitting with a pout on his lips. Jungkook snaked his arm around Jimin's waist and gently kissed Jimin's forehead.
"Happy birthday beautiful..." He said with such a voice, which could melt anyone's heart.

Jimin couldn't help but smile softly on this, looking at Jungkook, who was already looking down at him with loving eyes.
"Thank you Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook frowned a little, still smiling nonetheless.
"Hey! I expected handsome though!" He said, trying to act hurt.

Jimin just giggled, looking at their interlaced hands, "Well I don't find you handsome," He then looked back at Jungkook, "I find you a cute but grumpy muscle bunny." He said and booped Jungkook's nose before quickly getting up from the bed and rushing to the washroom.

Jungkook just looked at him with wide eyes and tried to catch him, "Come back!! Come back you cute little mochi!!"

________________________________

Meanwhile, as soon as Leejon left  Jimin's room, he rushed to the garden, at the back of the Castle. He didn't give a damn now if anyone notices him. He rushed to the door of the basement, hidden by climbers and opened it.

He went to Helena's body, still lying the same way, since the past 18 years now.
He looked at Helena's face with a frown, then caressed it gently.

"Is it still not time , Helena ? Do I need to wait a little longer? huh?" He asked softly..." I am getting impatient and anxious as the time ticks.... every second passes so slowly, it is killing me." He stopped, looking at the beautiful face of the women, he loved so dearly, but who could never be his....

He sighed, "I'll wait... I have waited for long, and can definitely wait a few more hours.... I promise." He said and gently kissed the women's forehead.

________________________________

*A/N :

I know it's a short chapter, but will update the next one soon... like in a few hours...

thanks for reading💜

And yes... I have not replied to all the comments yet... I will reply soon promise!!*