1

"J-Jimin!! Don't you t-think... this place is a little... w-weird ?!!! " Tae whisper yelled to his Best Friend, who is also his prince, looking around them, nervously , as they hid behind the bushes, in this dense forest.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and continued staring at the river in front of them, which looked beautiful with the night sky and the full moon shining.
"Oh shut up Tae!! How did you even end up being my personal guard?!!" Jimin scoffed. "Mr. Pussy .... I don't care if this place seems weird to you. I won't leave until I see the fairies .... and.... that beautiful man"

"There are no fairies!!" Tae whisper yelled again at his best friend.

Jimin was acting stupid after he heard a few maids in the castle talking about how fairies come and bathe a beautiful man by the river, every full moon night. Nobody knows if it's a myth or not, but it has been happening since years. Well, Tae had no problem with this though. What he had a problem with was, the fact that , whoever sees the face of that beautiful man, either dies or becomes mentally unstable. So Tae had all the rights to be afraid.

Jimin sighed again." I just wanna see that beautiful man, Tae. The way the maids were describing him, it was so good to be real." Jimin started looking in a distance, deep into thoughts..." What if the myth is true??!!! What if that man with the unearthly beauty actually exists-"

Suddenly they heard gentle splashing of water. Both the friends turned to look at the river and saw a man entering the water from the other end. It was far and they couldn't see his face though. He swam all the way across the river and came to their end. When his upper body came out of the river, his back was facing them and he leaned on the bank of the river.

Both Taehyung and Jimin gulped at the same time.

Now the moon light was totally falling on him. This man had black hair and his back muscles could make anyone's mouth water.

And not just the muscles caught their attention,but the beautiful tattoos, covering almost all of his back. Jimin could not see all the tattoos cleary, but could see one of them for sure, and that was the tattoo of a lion's face, left part , a normal lion face, but the right part was the skeleton of it's face and had flowers. This tattoo was at the center of his back.

The two friends were totally caught up in the trance when suddenly they heard beautiful female angelic voices singing

"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine"

Their voices were so beautiful, and so were these small fairies , now surrounded the boy, flying around this boy, pouring water on him and singing.

Jimin and Taehyung could figure out just by looking at the back of the man, that he was relaxed and the small but beautiful, about 10-12 fairies were doing all the work, happily taking care of the said man.

The black haired man was enjoying the song, just like the two friends who were unintentionally hypnotized by the voices of the fairies. Just when the man was about to turn his face towards the boys,they heard a loud voice...

"PRINCE JIMIN!!!"

Both Jimin and Taehyung's eyes widened and they snapped their heads towards each other...."Hoseok!!" they whisper yelled together. They then turned towards the man, who's back had now stiffened, and the fairies already flying away to escape...."Shit!! " They cursed together under their breaths.

The black haired man quickly dived into the river and vanished, as the sounds of the soldiers and their horses came near.

Jimin and Taehyung stood up and turned towards Jimin's second personal guard, who was now approaching them, with relief in his eyes...
"Oh thank god you both are safe-"

"WHY DID YOU COME??!!" Jimin shouted and then huffed and crossed his arms on his chest with a pout on his face.

Hoseok just ignored the whining Prince and looked at his lover, who was looking down on the ground, fiddling with his fingers, ashamed.

Hoseok glared at him...
"Tae... what were you guys doing... here?? and that too.... at this time of the hour???" He asked in a low but firm voice.

Tae just looked at him, his head still hung low, just his eyes looking up at his lover.
"J-Jimin wanted to-"

"And you let him??!!" Hoseok scoffed with disbelief in his voice.

"You know how stubborn he is, hobi~" Tae whined like a kid.

"Yah!! You two!! I am still standing here!!" Jimin glared at the arguing couple, still standing with crossed arms on his chest.

Hosoek sighed and looked at Jimin, "Prince Jimin-"

"Oh cut it Hobi..." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Fine.." Hoseok again sighed.." Jimin, why do you do this ?? Do you even realize how scared your father was when-"

"Oh yeah... I can see that clearly by the number of soldiers standing behind you..." Jimin said as a matter of fact, as he could see almost 40-50 soldiers, on their horses, standing just a few feets away from them.

"Yes!! Exactly-"

"Let's go back." Jimin said, looking down, sighing loudly, as if he lost the biggest game of his life, and walked past Hoseok.

Hoseok frowned on seeing this look on Jimin's face. The look of utter disappointment.

He looked at Tae and raised his both eyebrows to ask him what did actually happen to Jimin. Jimin never acts so disappointed when they invade his illegal strides in the kingdom, he whines, yes, but never sooooo disappointed.

Tae walked towards Hobi and whispered in his ears,
"You just stole the Prince's chance to see his Prince charming today."
He said and followed Jimin , not before giving a gentle tap on Hoseok shoulder, who now stood, just thinking , what the hell did Tae actually mean??!!