28

"A demon is anyone who signs a deal with Satan. That deal can be about anything, power to yourself, defeat to your enemy or even, asking Satan to take someone else's soul without their consent." Zakaara continued, "When a wizard or a witch summons or worships Satan, it's not just their power which increases.... it increases and intensifies the power of Satan as well. So, Leejon made a deal with Satan, that he will convince me to worship Satan and in exchange, Satan has to control my soul, and ultimately overpower me. So , once I started summoning Satan, he slowly started controlling my mind and my soul. I didn't realize it initially, but when I did, it was too late...."

*FLASHBACK BEGINS*

That night, was a full moon night. Zakaara was sitting in front of the mirror, looking at himself, but then his eyes became red and the sickening smile came back. He was done with this shit. He was missing Helena so much, especially after Rabecca's husband just told him that she was about to give birth to their child. Now, realizing that his son grew up fully in the womb in just three months, he knew something was extremely wrong with him. He asked Rabecca's husband to go and assured him that he will come to them in a few minutes.

He realized what has happened to him, the scars on his face, the dark circles, the dark eyes which screamed death, the sickening smile he had no control over. He knew instead of just giving him power, Satan was slowly controlling his soul. So before Satan could take full control of his soul, he wanted to end it all.

So he decided to go to Leejon, tell him that he is leaving the Kingdom with his wife and his son. And if Leejon still tries to go against him, Zakaara had much power to injure him enough and leave the village with his family.

That night was extremely scary....the storm , the rain, the thunder, everything screaming danger , as if Satan was not happy with his choice at all. But still, Zakaara had decided, that he would die, but not give into Satan anymore.

So, he reached the Castle and went to the King's office straight. There he found the King, the queen and Leejon, sitting on the couch.

Leejon stood up on seeing him, smiling widely. However, that smile looked so evil , especially, because of the lightening and the moon light out of window, being the only source of light.

"Zakaara...My Friend..." Leejon whispered, "How did I get the honors to have you here?" He said, looking around the room, and then back at Zakaara.

Zakaara just had a frown on his face, his fists clenched, trying his best not to explode at the sick Prince.
"I am leaving Leejon. " He said, "I am leaving your village, your kingdom. So don't ever come in my and my family's life again. I am soon going to be a father, and will leave with Helena and my son. So stay away." Zakaara said, with an utterly serious tone, ready to punce at Leejon if he tries a trick.

Leejon looked at him without blinking, completely expressionless. He then simply tilted his neck, pounting.

"Oh? Ok...."He said simply and nodded, sitting beside his patents who were quiet this whole while, not even making a movement. Leejon sat between them, like how before he was sitting and then hung his arms over their shoulders. Just then, the two, his mother and his father, fell on the floor face flat, with daggers in each of their backs. Blood oozing out of the two dead bodies, with their dead eyes still open.

"Oops!" Leejon said with wide eyes , looking at the two dead bodies, "My parents are dead ?! Who killed them Zakaara??" He asked fanning innocence and then looked at Zakaara, again tilting his neck, "You killed them Zakaara..??" His eyes then turning dark , a smirk forming on his face, "You... killed... them... Zakaara..." He said in a low voice, as if stating a fact.

Zakaara's eyes widened, frozen at his spot, not understanding what to do.

Just then, "Guards!!" Leejon shouted, four guards came rushing into the room, Leejon started crying, sobbing, "H-He killed m-my parents... ARREST THIS TRAITOR!!"

Zakaara didn't know what to do so he just used his power to push and throw the guards to the walls and run out of the room. He rushed out of the castle, breathing heavily.

He had to end this, he had to. So he rushed to the river side, from where the full moon was clearly visible and from where, if a magic is performed, it's power becomes even more intense.

He reached the river and started enchanting spells to summon Satan. He wanted to summon Satan to make him stop controlling his soul, in exchange, he was ready to give back all his powers he had achieved all this time.

While he was summoning Satan , the storm became intense, the rain became heavier, the lightening struck the houses and the tress, burning them. Leejon understood, Zakaara is trying to convince Satan to stop controlling his soul, and as he is a wizard, he is one of the favourite slaves of Satan, more than Leejon. And if Zakaara continues to worship Satan, Satan may agree on freeing his soul. Leejon had to stop it. So he rushed out of the Castle to go to the river side. That is when Helena bumped into him and he made Helena to believe that it was Zakaara who was behind all this chaos.

When Helena and  Leejon reached the river, Zakaara had his back towards them. Helena thought he was summoning Satan for completing the ritual to sell his soul to the Devil. So she attacked him from the back with the magic.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"I kept on screaming..." Zakaara whispered... "I FUCKING KEPT ON SCREAMING FOR YOU TO STOP!! THAT IT HURTS!!! BUT YOU DIDN'T!!" He shouted, looking at Helena, who had tears in her eyes.

"That is when I decided, that I will come back and end every fucking one of you!!" Zakaara said through gritted teeth.

"Zakaara..." Helena whispered, "I am sorry..."

Zakaara snickered, "Don't you think, it is a little too late to say sorry?!" He said in his devilish husky voice. "Now.... It's time for me to be the most powerful one and end all of you..."

He then turned towards Jungkook, "Come on my son! help your father to take revenge from all of them!! " He said in his husky voice.

Jungkook was just looking at him with narrowed eyes and gritted teeth.

"No Jungkook! If he comes inside you, there would be no way to stop him!" Namjoon shouted , still trying to help Taehung.

Zakaara tilted his head towards Namjoon, "You are right, there would be no way to stop me." he them looked back at Jungkook, "But if you don't do as I say, there would be no way to save Jimin's life."

"Bullshit! You can't kill Jimin! If you kill him, you will die as well." Hoseok said, now getting up from Tae's side and glaring at Zakaara.

Zakaara just smiled sweetly at Hoseok, but they all knew, this smile was far from being sweet.

"You are right... I can't kill Jimin..." He said lowly, in his husky voice and looked at Jungkook's eyes straight with his blood red ones, smirking,

"But I can definitely torture him, till he begs me to end his life..."