19

The next few days passed faster than Jungkook thought. Tommorow was Jimin's 18th Birthday and coincidentally, even Jungkook's and Miso's. But for the past three years he has not been celebrating the day with lots of excitement.

Obviously, who would? His sister is possessed with a demon and he himself does not know what the fuck is wrong with him.

These past days, he didn't leave Jimin alone even for a second. As he couldn't find the spy, the only way to protect Jimin is stay by him 24/7. During evenings, he still goes to the hut, to provide foor to Miso, where Zakaara is not that impatient, as if he knows his spy will get the boy, no matter what. But even during that time, he leaves Taehung by Jimin's side.

So , in short, Jungkook has been around Jimin as if, even if once he blinks his eye, Jimin would dissappear. Jimin loved the affection, in the beginning, but as days passed, and Jungkook continued acting like an overprotective alpha, Jimin started getting irritated.

That is exactly what was happening right now.

"For God's Sake Jeon Jungkook!!! Stop treating me like a pregnant lady , you idiot!!!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook, who was pushing the door of the washroom, not letting Jimin lock it.

"You are in a phase more dangerous than that of a pregnant lady Park Jimin!!" Jungkook snapped back.

They both were holding the door, trying to push it from their respective sides. Jungkook was trying to open it, while Jimin was trying to close it. Both grunting and glaring at each other.

"Jungkook!! Stop it!!" Jimin glared , but Jungkook was not listening, so he stopped pushing the door and stepped aside. The moment, he stepped aside, due to the force Jungkook was applying, he fell inside the washroom, face first.

Jimin just rolled his eyes at the boy and started taking off his clothes.

Jungkook looked at the him from the ground, his chest still touching the floor. His eyes widened when he noticed that Jimin is unbuttoning his night shirt, as if Jungkook is not even there.
"W-What are you d-doing?" Jungkook stuttered.

Jimin gave him a 'duh!' look, "Getting ready to take a shower?" Jimin said, as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed red, and he quickly crawled out of the washroom, locking it from inside. Though they have had their gentle kisses here and there, but they had not been that intimate to see each other stark naked yet.

From the other side of the washroom door, Jimin just smirked. He knew this giant muscle pig from outside is a shy little bunny from inside.

Jungkook sat on the bed, while Jimin was inside and thought about who could be the spy? Who was that women Leejon had talked to? What powers does Jimin actually posses?

There were so many questions which were troubling him, but he knew that the most important one at the moment was to find that spy.

And now he didn't even have much time left. At this time, he doesn't trust anyone in the Castle . But he knew, he will have to take the help from someone now. And for that, he knew one person, Min Yoongi, his childhood friend.

So he rushed outside of the room,to ask the guards to call Min Yoongi, as soon as possible.

Once Yoongi came, he greeted Jungkook with his gummy smile. They had not met often in the Castle, but Jungkook knew he could trust Yoongi . He was his childhood friend after all.

So they both sat on Jimin's bed, while Jimin was still taking a shower and Jungkook said he has an important thing to talk about.

"Yoongi...." Jungkook started, "Is there anyone who leaves the Castle frequently? You know.... on a regular basis ? And goes somewhere, specifically, the forest?"Jungkook asked, looking curiosily at Yoongi.

Yoongi just frowned, thinking about such a person," Well, only one man comes to my mind. The Royal Guard, Park Seojoon. He often goes out of the Castle, to the forest, for the herbs. And he doesn't like staying indoors much, he says, it suffocates him."

Jungkook clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. 'I knew it!' he thought.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Yoongi brought Jungkook out of his thoughts with the question.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed, "Look Yoongi..." He said, his voice extremely serious."Seojoon is dangerous for Jimin. He wants to harm Jimin. This is all I can tell you for now. Just...Just help me keeping him away from Jimin, "

Yoongi thought for a moment, but then nodded with a small assuring smile. Yoongi then got up and was about to leave the room, but just before exiting the room, he turned around to look at Jungkook, who was just staring at his feet.

"Did Miso come back ? " Yoongi asked.

Jungkook looked up at him, "Huh?"

"You said Miso had gone to the neighboring village. Did she come back ?" Yoongi asked again.

"O-Oh!! N-No Suga, Not yet." Jungkook said, trying his best to not stutter.

Yoongi just kept looking at him for a few seconds before nodding and smiling a little and then leaving the room.

________________________________

*Miso's hut, evening same day*

Miso was looking at the Mirror.
She had bangs under her eyes, she had become unhealthily skinny and pale. She had so many scars on her face, her nails were broken and hurt due to the way Zakaara tore the flesh of small animals just to eat them raw, she felt disgusted.

Suddenly, she could see Zakaara in her reflection, looking back at her, with his sadistic and sick grin and red eyes.

Miso couldn't help but cry, she felt so helpless, so weak.

"O-Oh!! Don't cry Miso!" Zakaara said in his hushed voice, fanning concern.
"I promise I'll end your suffering soon."

He smiled again, amused by the pain Miso was going through.

"I know you got a bad brother...."Zakaara said, with a small frown and pout on his lips, but then smiled, as if trying to give Miso some sick hope.
"But my servant is loyal!! Trust me!! "

"He will definitely bring that boy to me tomorrow. I know this for sure, he won't ever betray me.... or you..." He paused, looking at Miso from up to down.

"Afterall.... He loves you too much for that...."
He said, grinning with that sick expression.