2

"Jung Hosoek and Kim Taehyung!" The king said, glaring at the two guards standing in front of him, with their heads hung low in guilt.

"How many times has my son fooled you, or convinced you to let him go out of the castle, without any security? Huh?" He paused for a moment, moving his eyes from Hoseok to Taehyung, who could not even say a word.

The king sighed..." It's enough now. Prince Jimin needs a strict guard, who is not friendly and stupid like you two. From now on you are not his personal guards. I'll find a new one myself. You two may leave."

On hearing this, both the boys snapped their heads to the king, with their eyes wide open. When they did not move , the King raised his eyebrow, " Do I need to repeat myself?! " he said a little loudly. And the two boys hurriedly shook their heads and rushed out of the room.

The King pinched the bridge of his nose with closed eyes, sighing deeply. He had no personal grudges with Hoseok or Taehyung, infact, he was never rude or cruel to them and considered them as his own sons, but Jimin's safety was not something to be taken lightly. Especially, when he was about to turn 18 soon in a few months. God knows how many demons out there were waiting to get a chance to harm him and use him.

So he sighed and asked the guard oudside his room, to call Seokjin, his Royal Advisor.

Once Seokjin came in, he bowed to the King.
"You called me , Your Majesty?"

"Yes Seokjin... I want you to find a strong, strict, cold hearted and stone faced personal guard for Jimin. This boy is getting out of hand. " The king said, rubbing his forhead with his two fingers.

Seokjin's eyes widened, hearing the description for the guard and he chuckled nervously, "S-Sir..?-"

"And I want him by tomorrow." The king said, now looking at Seokjin, seriously.

Seokjin had no choice but to just gulp and nod immediately, dismissing himself and bowing to the king before leaving the room.

Once he left the King's room, he immediately went to the Prince's room. The guards outside the prince's room, obviously didn't question him and let him in.

" What the fuck did you do now?!" He exploded, right after entering the room, not noticing the small boy sitting on his bed, with his knees to his chest, and arms around his legs, pouting, looking at nothing in particular. And also, two fighures sitting beside him on his bed, on either side.

Taehyung and Hosoek looked at him, as soon as they heard his voice, but Jimin kept on pouting and sulking.

Jin sighed and moved towards the three. He sat beside Hoseok and noticed the sad expressions on the two Lovers' faces.

"What-" Jin was about to ask them softly, but Jimin raised a finger and put it on Jin's nose, without turning towards Jin. When Jimin turned towards Jin, he narrowed his eyes, a look of accusation on his face...
"Before anything, You just cursed Jin hyung... so say sorry. " Jimin said.

Jin still had Jimin's finger on his nose, so he looked at the finger first and then back at Jimin, who had a challenging look. So he just sighed heavily and said sorry.

"Sorry Jimin, I will never curse again~"Jin said, with a bored expression, and with a rhymic tone as if he had practiced the same sentence, millions of times before, like a poem. Which apparently he had, because Jimin hated cursing in his presence and they all knew that.

"So what happened?" Jin asked, now looking at Taehyung and Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed, "Jimin again managed to escape the castle walls, and this time, King Leejon, took off our titles of being his personal guards and-"

"And he wants a new guard by tomorrow." Jin completed his sentence, looking tired already thinking about how to get a strict, cold hearted , and stone faced strong man, in just a day... or a few hours to be specific, as it's already around 4 in the morning now.

The three friends looked at Jin shocked, "WHAT??!!" They yelled at the same time. Jin flinched because of their tone, "Geez, can you keep the tone a little lower?!" He glared at the three friends.

Jin sighed and got up, "I don't have much time, I need to find a grumpy, strict, cold hearted and stone faced guard for you by , well, today, " he said looking at his watch and then back at Jimin," no matter what."

Jimin was about to protest, listening to the description, but Jin interrupted him, "Your appa said that. And let me tell you, you are the one who brought in on yourself." He said, giving Jimin a stern, elder brotherly glare.

Jimin just pouted and kept on sulking with his arms crossed.

"And you two," Jin said, looking at Hoseok and Taehyung, "come and help me to find out such a specimen of a man."

The two lovers got up, giving Jimjn a sad smile and left the Prince alone to think about how he's gonna be in the hands of a grumpy old figure from tomorrow, who's not gonna let him breathe in peace.
Jimin grunted and burried his face in his pillow frustrated.

_____________________________

Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok, had only one man in their mind, who could help them in this situation.

Kim Namjoon

Namjoon was a man who knew everyone in the village, everyone. The royal officials always asked him, if they had to find a criminal or someone who is wanted in the royal court. He had knowledge about everything going on in the village. The king even offered him a royal title, but Namjoon humbly refused as he was not interested in being a royal official. He was a free bird and wanted to continue the same.

So once, they reached the house of the said man, they knocked. It was obviously still dark, as its only 4:30 in the morning. After a while of knocking, the man opened his door, while yawning. When he saw Hoseok and Taehyung, he gave a bored expression, "What the hell do you want-" But then his eyes widened when he saw Jin appearing from behind them.

Jin gave him a pleasant smile, "Namjoon shii. We are extremely sorry for disturbing you at this hour." Jin apologized politely , not noticing the said man looking at him with wide eyes." Its kinda urgent actually. Um... can we come in?" Jin asked.

That is when Namjoon came out of his trance and stumbled back, to welcome them in, not hiding the wide smile on his face, seeing his crush entering his house.