9

"Y-You called h-him WHAATT??!!" Jin asked, almost shouted, looking at Jimin, but pointing his finger at the super shocked Jungkook.

Jimin looked at Jin and smiled innocently." Daddy! " He said as if it was the most common word in the world.

Jin looked at Jungkook and then back at Jimin, "Where did you learn it?!"

"Actually, Jungkook-"

"JIN SHII !! " Jungkook shouted, startling both Jin and Jimin. Jungkook literally didn't trust Jimin one bit on answering Jin about anything now.

Jungkook rushed towards Jin and pulled him asked, whispering in his ear.
"Jimin... a-actually learnt it... uh .... em... in... IN THE LIBRARY!! Yes!! In the library!! " He said, more like telling himself.

Jin looked at him, confused, "Library?"

Jungkook nodded frantically.. "Yes!! Library!! " He then put his arm over Jin's shoulder to convince him better, "You see Jin shii, the library has some kind of mature books, which should not be read by Prince Jimin, they .... they just... spoil his innocence. He was just telling me about this and you entered." He then held Jin's both shoulders, "You go and check the library thoroughly!! Those books need to be thrown out!! I'll make him understand and foget this word... don't worry." Jungkook said sternly, lightly patting Jin's shoulder.

Jin was just looking at him with wide eyes due to this new information, "OH!! Okay!! I'll get going then. I really had no idea we have such books in the library!! You take care of this .... this thing... Thankyou!! Bye!!" He said and then gave Jimin a sad smile before leaving the room in a hurry. He was really worried about his Jiminie's innocence, which in reality was not even existing.

Once Jin left the room, Jungkook glared at the smirking Jimin,
"Are you fucking insane?!"

Jimin just shrugged and sat down on the bed, "I warned you." He said as a matter of fact.

Jungkook just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Jimin then sat straight and looked at him, "Shall we leave now?!" He said, smiling like a cute little excited kid.

Jungkook looked at him, blinking. He couldn't understand how can a person be evil in just one second and so innocent in the other. He couldn't help , but ask, "Do you .... Do you by any chance have bipolar disorder?" He asked seriously.

Jimin acted like he was thinking, "Emm... Not bipolar disorder, but I do have Multiple personality disorder," He said, smiling brightly, " And one of my personalities just wants to lick your-"

"Ahh!! Not again!! Let's go!!" Jungkook said, rolling his eyes and walking away from this horny little Prince.

Jimin just giggled, he just loved teasing Jungkook.

Jimin got up and went to his cupboard, taking out a small bottle from it. He turned around and held his free hand out.
"Give me your hand." He said.

Jungkook looked at his hand, and then at the open bottle he was holding. Jungkook held both his hands, tightly at the back and shook his head, " No!! You are going to poison me, right?"

Jimin looked at him with a disgusted look, and scoffed, and then gave a fake smile, "Yes!! I am going to poison you so we go to hell together and have sex there in front of Satan. " Jimin then rolled his eyes, "Don't be silly Jungkook and give me your hand!"

Jungkook hesitated, but Jimin pulled his arm and then put one white tablet from the bottle he was holding on Jungkook's palm. He then took out one same tablet for himself, and swallowed it after chewing for a while. Jungkook was just observing him. When Jimin noticed, Jungkook was still staring at him, he looked at Jungkook and then at his palm having the tablet.
"What are you waiting for?? eat it!! Hurry up!!" Jimin said, almost annoyed.