11

It has already been 2 weeks.

Jungkook has been searching and asking people about any mysterious boy here, but nobody has a clue about it. Zakaara is becoming impatient and continuously threatening him to kill his sister. So Jungkook is doing his best to find that boy as soon as possible, but still, sadly has no clue.

But fortunately, to boost his mood, he has a pabo named Jimin. They have been together more than ever, in the past two weeks. Jimin has become his sunshine. A mere thought of that bubbly, but dirty minded Prince, brings a smile on his face. He subconsciously knows what this feeling means, but he will never accept it. So everyday, they spend most of the time together, with Jungkook trying his best to act as grumpy as possible, but ending up cracking because of something hilarious done by Jimin, to make him smile. They had become a lot closer and at night, they cuddle to sleep, a habbit they both have become quite comfortable with.

Every morning, Jungkook gets ups first, leaving the room quietly and then coming back after a few hours of exercise and the morning tour of the castle with Tae and Hoseok. Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok have been given duties together. So, within these 2 weeks of Jungkook being here, he had become quite comfortable with these two. He knows they are dating, and really found their couple cute, but obviously wouldn't admit it. Jungkook was in really good terms with Hobi. But if we talk about Tae and Jungkook, these two had a Tom and Jerry relationship. Still, they managed to do their duties and then around 9 , Jungkook went to Jimin's room to spend the day with him, till evening, when he has to go back to his hut, with food for his sister and Zakara.

So today also, Jungkook woke up early, went to his own room and got ready for the day. After that, he went out for exercising and then his duty with the couple and finally, when it was around 9 am, he decided to go to Jimin's room, with a small smile.

But the moment he entered the room, his smile dropped. There sat Jimin on his bed, with a man Jungkook had not seen before, both laughing on god knows what.

Jungkook immediately furrowed his eyebrows unconsciously. When Jimin noticed his arrival, Jimin immediately left his bed and pulled Jungkook excitedly towards the unknown man.

"Jungkook! This is Seojoon Hyung. Our Royal Wizard and one of my kindest friends." Jimin said, looking at Seojoon with his crescent moon eye smile. Seojoon smiled back, but when he looked at Jungkook, his aura kinda changed. He looked at Jungkook more suspeciously.

Jungkook doing the same as he did not get good vibes from the said man. Jimin noticed this and thought of introducing Jungkook as well.

"Oh!! And this is Jungkook. My personal bodyguard. He is new, but is extremely sweet." He said, smiling at Seojoon again.

Jungkook didn't stop glaring at Seojoon. Seojoon snickered.
"Well, he doesn't look very sweet." Seojoon commented.

Jungkook gave him a sharp look, snickering himself, "Well, You don't look kind either. "

Jimin noticed the tention between the two and nervously cleared his throat. He was still holding Jungkook's arm, which he used to pull him earlier.

After few seconds of just glaring at each other, Seojoon finally turned towards Jimin, "Well Jiminie, " He said sweetly. " I have brought more herbs from that village I visited, Don't you wanna see them?"

Jimin immediately left Jungkook's arm, clapping excitedly. "Wow!! I would love to-"

"He has academic classes today." Jungkook interrupted him, pulling Jimin close to his chest by his waist.

This startled Jimin, and now he had to fists between his and Jungkook's chest, trying his best not to lay his palms on Jungkook's well defined chest. Jungkook didn't even notice Jimin was so close to him, Jimin's face was actually almost touching the crook of his neck. Jimin was looking at Jungkook's face with wide eyes and was gulping because of their proximity.

Seojoon gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, but tried his best to stay calm. Thus, he gave Jungkook a forced smile, "But I don't think he has any classes today-"

"Well, did u think that he would have a new guard?  But he still has, right? And similarly, he has a new schedule as well. If you don't believe me, please go and ask Jin shi yourself." Jungkook said sternly, smirking.

Seojoon had no choice but just to force a smile and leave the room nodding, "See you later Jimin."

Jimin was still in that position, where Jungkook had a firm grip on his waist and his legs had already given up. He was looking up at Jungkook's face who was still glaring at the place where Seojoon was standing a few seconds ago.

Jungkook finally came out of his trance, and looked down to find Jimin's face just inches away from his. One small movement from either of them, and their lips would have touched.

For a moment Jungkook got lost in Jimin's beautiful eyes. Jimin was indeed very charming, but his eyes, they actually could hypnotize a person, they were that beautiful.

Jimin was lost in Jungkook's brown eyes as well. Jungkook always had a stiff expression, he rarely smiled, and even when he did, not wholeheartedly. Jungkook just snickered, or chuckled or simply gave a small smile most of the time. But Jungkook's eyes always screamed so many emotions. So much pain, longing and loneliness. Jimin could see it all and he just wanted to see through Jungkook's soul.

They didn't even realize when they started leaning towards each other. Slowly, very slowly, their lips just about to touch and suddenly the door of Jimin's room burst open.

Jungkook immediately dropped Jimin on the hard floor, and started coughing like a TB patient and looking in the other direction, waving his arms and trying to shoo the imaginary flies.

While Jimin winced because of the pain in his back due to the impact, but still managed to crawl half way under his bed, looking for god knows what.