5

The next day Jin was about to tell the King that he could not find such a guard anywhere, but luckily Jungkook showed on time, saying he accepts the post.

Jin introduced Jungkook to the king, saying he is the boy recommended by Namjoon , and The King knowing Namjoon very well didn't question it much. And once he met Jungkook himself, the king knew, Jungkook is the best one for being the guard of a brat like Jimin.

Jungkook had been told a few things about Jimin:
1. Jimin should be treated like a princess and not a prince. That is, he is gentle and fragile and emotional, so should be taken care of in that way itself.
2. Jimin is whiny and stubborn, but understanding. If you tell him not to do something, he will definitely do it. So you need to emotionally convince him, saying what Jimin will do, will harm you instead of Jimin. Then he will definitely not do that , as Jimin cares about others more than himself.
3. Jimin hates cursing. He is an innocent soul, just like a kid, so no cursing in front of him. And this is the most important thing to remember if you wanna come in good books of Jimin.

Jungkook was amazed to listen to all this, but still maintained his blank face , keeping all these points in mind and nodded.

So now, King Leejon called Jimin to his room, to inform him about the personal guard, however, as soon as Jimin was informed about this, he started arguing with his father.

"But papa-"

"No Jimin!!" King Leejon shouted at Jimin...
"I said, you are going to get a personal guard and that is final!!"

"But I already have 2 personal guards-"

"Whom you have already turned like yourself!!" The king sighed, and walked towards Jimin, to keep his hands on the shoulders of his cute son, who was pouting and huffing with arms crossed on his chest.
" Jimin, this is not just for you, but our whole kingdom. Your safety is more important than anything. You have some special powers that you are yourself unaware of, my son."

Jimin just looked at his father, still pouting, " You have been telling me this since years now..." he pouted even more, looking down now, disappointment on his face, "But I see no special powers in me.... I am just a short boy with blonde hair, whining all the time like a spoiled brat!! What is so special about me papa?" He asked his father.

The king smiled at his innocent prince. He was so pure for this cruel world.
" Well, that is something even I don't know. What I know is that, the power will show itself automatically when you turn 18. So just listen to me once Jimin and let me do this . No more arguments. Please. " The king said politely, but firmly.

The beautiful prince sighed and nodded. He knew he would have no escape from a grumpy old fellow, whom his father would be assigning him. So he accepted his fate and waited for his father to call the guard inside.

The king smiled and clapped twice. A normal guard came in , bowing towards them.
"Call the new guard inside" He said with authority.

The guard bowed again and went out. Within few minutes a new guard came in and Jimin's eyes bulged out. What he expected was an old man, but what he was seeing was a well built man, not less than a charming Prince, standing infront of him. Unconsciously Jimin opened his mouth, stunned by the most handsome man in the world, right infront of him.

The King didn't notice this and simply introduced the guard.
"Jeon Jungkook.... From today on, you are assigned as the Price's personal guard."

Jungkook bowed and then walked towards Jimin, with the same fierce but blank expression on his face all along.

He bent down with his one knee on the ground, then bowed his head, one hand on his sword, secured on his waist.
"I'll protect you till my last breath, Your Majesty." He said with a stern and clear voice.

Jimin just gulped and blinked at his new guard, screaming internally...
'OH MY FRICK FRACK UNCLE JACK!!!!!!'

Jungkook got up, with a firm posture of his body.

" You two may leave now. " The King said and went to sit on his desk.

Jimin was still gaping at his new guard. And when Jungkook made eye contact with him, his breath hitched. Slowly Jungkook walked towards Jimin, and Jimin could swear , he was about to faint.
When Jungkook was mere a few centimeters away from the Prince he said, lowly, "Shall we leave sir?" With a soft, but firm voice and a blank expression on his face.

That is when Jimin came out hia trance and blinked, and then nodded frantically. Rushing out of the room, with Jungkook following right behind him.

Jimin bit his lower lip to suppress his smile when they came out of his father's room. Once Jimin reached his own room, he told his guards guarding his room that Jungkook is his personal guard and would stay by his side most of the time.

Once the two were inside Jimin's room, Jimin locked the door from inside. Then Jimin turned around to look at Jungkook, who still had his hands at his back, looking at him with a small frown indicating confusion.

Jimin just had wide eyes, ogling the guard from head to toe, biting his lower lip seductively.

Jungkook didn't wanna be scared, but the hungry look in Jimin's eyes actually made him gulp. However, luckily he still maintained the blank expression on his face, focusing on the door above Jimin's head, instead of Jimin.

"My My My~" Jimin said, excitedly, walking around Jungkook in a circle, like a predator moves around its prey. "Holy Fuck!!!" he said, when he reached the back of Jungkook's body.

On hearing this, Jungkook eyes widened, but he still refused to move much. 'Didnt they say he hates cursing?' he thought, bringing back the blank expression on his face, once Jimin came in front of him, after having a tour of his whole body.

"How are you so fucking hot you motherfucker?!" Jimin said, with amusement in his eyes.

Jungkook just kept on gulping, trying his best not to look at Jimin.
"Sir I suppose-"

"Oh cut the crap." Jimin said rolling his eyes, He then looked at Jungkook excitedly, " Call me baby boy instead." He said with a wide, Innocent smile.

Jungkook choked on his spit. He bent down a little , his fist in front of his mouth, while he coughed.

Jimin raised both his eyebrows."Oh... u don't like it? Then Kitten maybe?"

Jungkook actually fell down coughing now.

Jimin rushed to get the glass of water, on his bed stand and gave it to Jungkook, who took and started gulping it, keeping the glass up high in air.

Jimin looked with sparkles in his eyes, seeing Jungkook gulping the water, and his adam's apple, going up and down.

"You know, I wanna drink your cum like that."

And Jungkook choked on the water as well.

The stay here is definitely not gonna be easy.

_____________________________

*A/N: Did I write this??!!*