15

To say that Jungkook was stressed would be an understatement. Jungkook was terrified to find out that the special boy was Jimin. He had been looking for this boy, since the past three years now, he should be happy that he finally found him. He can hand him over to Zakaara and save his sister. But Jungkook was feeling something far from happy. And one thing is for sure, he is not going to take Jimin to Zakaara at any cost.

Jungkook was about to reach Jimin's room, when he saw a guard, more specifically, Leejon's personal guard entering Jimin's room. After a fer seconds, that guard  came out, with Jimin following right behind him.

Jungkook followed them quietly. Once they reached Leejon office, and the guard dismissed the other 2 guards standing outside the office and looked around to assure they were alone. Then, Jimin and he went inside. They did not notice Jungkook standing behind the turn of the hallway, observing them. Once the two were in, Jungkook slowly walked towards the office door, trying to listen to anything he could.

Inside the office, Jimin stood, with his head hung low, while Leejon was sitting on his chair.

Leejon sighed looking at the boy,
"So you will finally turn 18 next week. I am really curious to see what powers you have boy. " Leejon said, looking at Jimin with a curious look. He could not understand why Helena believed that this fragile boy would have powers.

To be honest, Leejon wanted to tell Jimin all about Helena, but then he thought it would be best if she wakes up and tells everything herself.

"I have heard you are not even stepping out of your room." Leejon said and nodded to himself. " It's good. At least now I don't have to stop you from sneaking out of the castle. So stay safe till a week. After that... " He sighed... not wanting to continue further.

"Well, Now, Go to your room and make sure you don't leave your room even for a second now. I hope that new guard is strict with you."

Something in Jimin's heart crushed thinking about Jungkook, but nevertheless, he gulped and slowly nodded, still not making eye contact with the king.

The King nodded and asked him to leave." Well, if this is the result of the new guard's strictness, I am happy I found him. You may leave now."

Jimin simply bowed and turned around to leave. Jungkook heard the footsteps and quickly rushed to the turn in the hallway. Once Jimin was out, he took a deep breath and masked his sadness with a smile and started walking.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. Anybody who sees Jimin can never make out what all he is going through. Once Jimin was about to turn in the hallway, Jungkook came in front of him with furrowed eyebrows, his expression showing hurt.

Jimin blinked, looking down and then smiled again, " Oh! Jungkook!! Were you looking for me? Appa had called me. Come on , let's go!  " Jimin said smiling and started walking towards his room.

_____________________________

*JUNGKOOK'S HUT*

It was dark already, so the shady 23 year old man, slowly made his way through the forest to the hut, where his master was currently living. When he reached it, he went into the hut, finding Zakaara feeding on a rabbit , raw, sitting on the ground, with his mouth and hands coloured with blood.

Once Zakaara noticed the man, he smiled his signature sickening smile, and tilted his head .
"Aaah!! My servent!! How are you?!!" He said in his hushed voice.

The man felt a little disgusted because of what his master was doing, but still managed to hide that disgusted feeling with a smile and a bow.
"I am good master." He said and then went to crouch down in front of Zakaara.
"I am here to tell you something." He said , lowly.

On hearing this, Zakaara stopped eating the rabbit and quickly snapped his head towards the man. The man was handsome, really handsome. No body could make out seeing his innocent face that he was a spy and working for a devil like Zakaara since the past 3 years.

"I found the boy, Master. "  The man said, gulping.

Zakaara red eyes widened, sparkling. His bloody mouth twitching a wide smile. He threw the rabbit and held the handsome man's shoulders.

"You did??!! You found him?!!" He said loudly, with extreme happiness, evil happiness. He stood up and started clapping and laughing like a maniac.

"Yes master. But I need time to bring him to you." The man said slowly.

Zakaara stopped laughing and tilted his head towards the man, scanning his face. He flipped his tongue, like he usually does, his eyes twitching, but his smile still not leaving his face,
"Take your time, but bring me that boy, before the full moon night. Okay?" Zakaara said, back to his hushed voice.

"Now go." Zakaara said and started eating the rabbit again, now like a feast.

The man just bowed and left the hut. Once he was out of the hut, he looked back at the closed door. He couldn't tell Zakaara that he heard Jungkook and Taehyung talking about Jimin, because then , Zakaara will know that Jungkook knows about the boy , but is still hiding it. And then, God knows what Zakaara will do to Miso. And to this man, Miso is important, very important now.

_____________________________

*A/N : Ok..so maximum 10 more Chapters and the story would be finally over I guess. *relieved sigh*

Thanks for reading!!! Borahae!! 💜💜*