32. eat, sleep and...cassidy?

*instrumental*
...

Lou's POV

This week has been quite eventful. We're already two weeks into October, and I still can't believe that September is passed by already. I remember what happened this Monday evening...

"She wants you to come to dinner this Friday night and stay the night too," Daniel sighs, "and I say no." He shoves his phone in the back pocket of his black ripped jeans. His white t-shirt peeking out of his soft dark navy blue zipped down jacket. His hair is a mess as he runs his hands through it, shuffling it to make it look wavier, before letting his eyes glue onto my figure.

"It wouldn't hurt you know," I offer, filling willing that I want to go because I do. "It's just one night, not like we would miss out on anything?" I question my schedule, thinking about what I have planned for this week.

"No, we would miss so much! I wouldn't be able to sleep with you," Daniel sighs walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

"And I wouldn't be able to do this," he says, wrapping my arms around his neck as he takes his own hand and tilts my chin up, "or this," he whispers, taking his finger and running it down from my chin to my neck, down to the hem of my t-shirt, right above my breast.

"I wouldn't be able to turn you around and stick my hand up this ridiculous little skirt of yours," he coos, spinning me around quickly and pinning my back against him. I can feel the bulge in his pants against my arse, only a few layers of fabric prevent us from getting any closer.

He lets go of his tight grasp of my hand and I turn around, my chest heaving in and out as it's pressed up against Daniel's torso.

"You can't go one night without sex?" I say plainly in front of him and his eyes turn to the puppy side then automatically change into an annoyed eye roll, making me move away from his playful behavior as I head to the door to grab my bag, him following shortly behind calling after me.

"Lou, I haven't been able to in like a week since I told you everything! Don't you think I want you on me right now? It's all I can think about," he sighs blocking the door out of the room that he told me to meet him in after my psychology class.

I manage to squeeze my body under his arm as my back gets pushed against the door while Daniel's forearm rests on the side of my face, blocking me from turning the doorknob.

"Well, maybe you can get some if you behave at dinner this Friday night," I smirk at him as he rolls his eyes again opening the door as I duck under his arm leaving the classroom to head to my next class.

"Ugh!" I hear Daniel groan as he pretends to make his body go limp as he trips out the door behind me, his hands grasping onto the doorway, showing off some of his muscles as his arms contract under his jacket.

I knew that if I said something like that I could convince Daniel to go. Besides, it is his mom and they need to fix their relationship. Just a small tweak because I know that Daniel cares about her a lot but he's still holding onto his past and what happened and how she acts like it wasn't even real.

Tuesday went a bit better though. I schedule a lunch with Porter so we could finally talk about everything. Where Porter told me ever since I left for college he's been realizing he has so many friends that are girls and the only boys he knows are the ones on the volleyball team that he's on.