23. screw this breakfast shit

I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?
...

Lou's POV

"Mmm," I inhale a breath keeping my eyes closed as the light from my window gets brighter and brighter. I shift my weight to the side laying my head down and snuggling it into the pillow. I take a deeper breath through my nose making it sound like a sniffle as if I were sick but I feel fine. Some could even say better than fine. I keep my hands up close to my chest as I pull the blanket up higher until it covers my shoulder.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead," Someone says and my eyes flick open to see Daniel smirking, his eyebrows going up with that ridiculous face. I notice my spot on his chest, where my hand is on his stomach.

"Oh my gosh! Get out! What the hell Daniel why are you here?" I scream and get off him, jolting up and keeping the blanket over my body. I realize I'm only in my undergarments.

"Oh don't lie you want me in here," He smirks. God, why does Daniel have to be so quirky and playful in the mornings? I roll over to my nightstand and look at the time.

"6:40 a.m? You seriously have nothing better to do this early in the morning?" I look at my phone and set it back down closing my eyes again as I let out a huff, from my pouting lips.

"It's time to get up. Start your day off and get up on the right side of the bed," he grins his arms extended behind his head, "Ooo looks like you are gonna have to crawl over me then."

"You're not helping," I groan rolling my eyes at him, "where are my clothes?" I lean over my side of the bed and see my shirt from last night. I slip on the white spaghetti strap over my head and lift the covers off of my lower half as I stand up trying to find my pink sweatpants.

I hear Daniel click his tongue to the top of his mouth and I look up at him and my pants are in his hands from where he's completely rolled over to my side of the bed.

The covers riding up to his waist. No shirt and messy hair. His face looks absolutely flawless in the morning. It's as if he doesn't even have to get ready.

I grab my sweatpants from his hand but when I try and pull it towards me Daniel isn't letting go. I look up in his blue orbs at the same time he looks at mine. I'm losing focus and Daniel pulls the pink fabric towards him quickly pulling me in as our mouths touch.

A jolt of shock runs through my body as Daniel's hand moves to cup the left side of my face. That's when I pull my sweatpants back to my stomach as I pull them on removing my lips from his.

"Mmm, I like you better with no clothes on." Daniel groans trying to pull my hand but I slip it out of the way quickly as I head to my bathroom door not even tying the tie at my pants so they rest a bit lower than the top hem of my underwear.

"I'm going to shower and while I do that, you should find your shirt and leave," I sigh rubbing my eyes as I turn the bathroom light on.

"You don't remember ripping it off of me last night?" Daniel asks and I immediately poke my head out of the bathroom door with wide eyes as I slouch my body against the door frame.

"No, I did not," I palm myself in the face, "I refuse to believe that..." my voice dies out as Daniel lifts a black piece of fabric up from his side of the bed with a one-way rip through the front. One straight vertical line.