27. pizza, lonely nights, tvd

Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning?
Who's gonna rock you when the sun won't let you sleep?
Who's waking up to drive you home when you're drunk and all alone?
...

Lou's POV

It's been a week. Daniel hasn't been to any of our classes that we have together. I haven't seen him around 501 Estates. I'm somewhat thankful for that thought. Our paths not entwining again. There are nights where I really wish he'd call me and others where I wish I never even met him.

The weekend at Corbyn and Jonah's place went better than I thought it would be. A place where no one is. Just me and my never-ending thoughts. Kayla texted me every day when I was there alone...

Third POV

When Lou woke up on the couch of a place she'd never seen before her head was throbbing. She remembered every detail about last night though. She got herself off of Corbyn's couch and stared at the place. It reminded her of Daniel's place, just with a bit more color and the extra room that Daniel told her not to go in wasn't in this place's holds.

She made her way into the kitchen and found some Advil after searching each and every one of the cabinets. While pouring out a pill onto her hand she grabbed herself a banana from the counter and noticed a bottle of water with a yellow sticky note on it.

hey, it's corbyn! hope you're doing okay. jonah and i left late last night. we hope you are feeling better. eat whatever you want in the fridge or pantry. help yourself, just know that daniel could come by and knock on the door. also if you are going to make coffee with jonah's coffee machine be careful. he set a list of rules on how to use it correctly on a sticky note. that man loves his caffeine! stay safe and if you need anything don't hesitate to call (:

After Lou downs her pill after two tries she eats the rest of the yellow fruit. while reading Corbyn's note and the small part about coffee she makes her way to the machine. It looks exactly like the one her mom has at her apartment in the city except Jonah's is a peachy kind of color.

She eventually gets her coffee after reading the coffee addict's long essay about how to use and make coffee. Lou carries the white mug to the couch as she sets it down on a coaster on a side table. She decides to take out the most of her stuff.

Finding the bathroom took her about ten minutes. She put her small bottles of shampoo and conditioner in the shower along with putting her skincare things on the bathroom counter. When she makes it back to the couch she sets up her pillow and blanket on it.

Pulling the soft fabric over her body as she turns on the TV to fill in the room as a nice white noise. She moves her coffee cup against her cheek, holding it there with her hands making her face warm from the cold air running through this room.

That also reminds her of Daniel. His pace being super cold as well but instead of letting the thought of him consume her, she shrugs it off just telling herself that this side of 501 Estates is just cold.

Lou pulls out her phone and it has a few notifications and missed calls.

daniel - missed call x 57

kayla - missed call x 2

kayla
daniel stopped by. he spent the night and left when i was sleeping. he said a few things but wouldn't want me to tell you. porter left early this morning, he's back off to beach land. hope you're doing good girlfriend. text me back when you get this.