daniel's birthday surprise chapter!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER IN THE REAL BOOK! IT IS A SURPRISE CHAPTER FOR DANIEL'S BIRTHDAY SO THIS ISN'T REAL IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP!

...

choose your own song!
happy twenty-first daniel you officially belong in this club!
(in the book he's turning twenty)
enjoy (:
...

Lou's POV

"I told you to get the balloons, Zach!" I hear Jack screaming as I open the door into my place and realize that the whole group is here except Daniel.

They are planning a surprise party for him?

I haven't been dating Daniel that long since our last fight but I sure know Daniel well enough that he won't want a party thrown for his birthday.

"I can't believe he's twenty already," I think to myself as I take my shoes off as I head into my room, no one noticing me because of all the loud music and people blowing balloons or those cooking in the kitchen.

When I get into my room I sigh after closing the door and when I put my things down on the dresser and turn around Jagger is sitting on my bed.

"I don't exactly thing throwing Daniel a birthday party is the best idea," I tell him coming towards him and taking a seat on the bed.

"Me either. I'd rather spend my days on tinder finding the right guy for me." Jagger says and I rub my hand up and down his back. I still can't get over how Porter is gay and ever since Jagger told me five months ago I've gotten used to it.

Him and Porter would be cute though. Even though they both semi hate each other, but it's just teasing. I hand Jagger my phone with Porter's name on it in messaging.

"Talk to him. I'm gonna go get ready for this disastrous party that probably won't be the best but Kayla planned it so let's hope everything goes fine." I move to my closet and pick out some distressed ripped light blue jeans with a black cropped tank top.

I head into the bathroom to change and take off my makeup, put on my skincare, brush my eyebrows, curl my eyelashes, put chapstick on, and straighten my hair.

When I get back out Jagger takes a look at my body.

"You tryna not make me gay anymore ma'am?" He laughs jumping off the bed and taking my phone with him. He's still texting Porter, soon enough they are gonna be in love.

When I exit my room I see so many guests. There's a bunch of people from previous parties that I've been too. Kayla, Tate, Gabbie, Christina, Jack, Zach, Corbyn, Jonah, but what really concerns me is that Jake and his frenzy is here.

"Kayla," I whisper, "why is Jake, Lodge, and Mitch here?" I ask and Kayla smiles at me.

"Daniel hangs out with them all the time at parties! You've even sat with them. I'm sure they all are great friends! Make sure when Daniel gets here you hide and say surprise with us!" Kayla smiles and I fake one, walking away as quickly as possible.

Jake is gonna throw this party off and something is going to happen I swear. I can already see the drinks along the kitchen counter. This isn't going to-