SURPRISE & QUESTIONS FOR U

GUYS!!!

NOT AN UPDATE BUT-

AHHHHHHH OMGGGGGG!

soooooo....

i've got a few questions for you guys and at the end, i will let you all in on a surprise i have tehehehehe....

1) what is your favorite part in the book so far?

2) what do you guys want to happen?

3) what do you think is going to happen? ( hehhehe early assumptions)

4) what do you think of the writing/story organization in general?

5) are you following me-

^^^that was a joke...but really are you? 🥺🥺🥺

anyways question five is gonna have to do with the surprise!!!!!

so...

to all my not again readers if you don't remember that's okay but shaMe!

during christmas time last year, i did a surprise christmas chapter and had the help of five extraordinary people on it!

for that, it normally takes place in the character's future for example...

if i were to write a christmas surprise chapter for apathetic it would be later in the time of the book
(a fast forward in their lives since lou and daniel...aren't together....yet-)

so i plan to do the exact same for apathetic but christmas is a bit far in the time span of what i'm working on...

the next upcoming "holiday" is.....
(somewhat kinda love how excited i am about this)

DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY'S FKN BIRTHDAY

so...

if you guys have insta, snap (which i really am not a fan of using but it's okay), or if you aren't afraid of wanting my number...AND THIS GOES OUT TO PEOPLE OUT OF THE USA TOO CAUSE I'VE GOT WHATSAPP, and most importantly YOU AREN'T AFRIAD OF SEEING MY FACE (which i get why y'all would be i'm ugly asf but it's all good)

this should roll smoothly...

this is also really late notice but i think we can get it done!

i am picking five or less of you guys who have what i'm looking for to help come up with ideas and want sneak peeks of apathetic chapters ... and if this doesn't work

we always have more holidays!

and back to question number five...

*whispers*

there's a higher chance i'll pick you if you're following me...

so...

wattpad do your thaaaang!

if you are down to do it please dm me!

till the next (which will actually be a chapter i hope...)

xx

hannah (: