7. one less problem

Every time you touch me
And say you love me
I get a little bit breathless
I shouldn't want it
But it's you
...

Lou's POV

Parties on a Friday night?

No thank you.

"What the hell am I supposed to wear?!" I groan in frustration looking through my closet while Kayla comes into my room and looks through the clothes by herself.

"Oh my gosh! The fuck you have one of these!?" Kayla pulls out the metal crystal diamond sequences top that I had hidden in the back of my closet. I haven't worn that since my last party where things took a wrong turn. It's a bit too scandalous and out of my comfort zone now. The only reason I wore it back then was because my fake friends forced me to.

"Yeah no, I'm not wearing th-

"Hell yes, you are! Go put it on!" Kayla physically shoves me into my bathroom throwing the top at me and closing the door when I scowled at her.

I pull the top over my tan bra clipping the back of it together and feeling the bottom hem of it the line flowing off of the middle of my torso.

"Who knew UNC-Chapel Hill had a dirty party group," I open the door giving Kayla a spin and she squeals placing her hands over her mouth.

"You're so wearing that! Now put on some black ripped shorts and boots and let's go!" Kayla gets up off my bed and goes to put her shoes on while I quickly grab my shoes and change my pants.

I proud of my makeup and how good it looks. I could quite say I'm feeling myself. An easy neutral look with hella feline eyeliner. The shirt is still too much to handle...at least for my standards.

I'm surprised that Kayla wanted to drive in my car. She sits in the passenger's seat, admiring her nails and scrolling on her feed.

Her outfit is like mine. A bit more her style though. Some nice ripped dark blue shorts and a tube top. It's bright red and her hair is wrapped in a tight bun. Her eyes are powdered with red glittery eyeshadow and her wing is a luxe.

She's got red sparkly Dr. Martens and mine are plain black the yellow thread super visible and clear. I drive to Jake's place and am incredibly surprised by the big frat house.

I park a block away and Kayla and I walk the way down to the house. She smiles at me as she talks about how fun this'll be and how much I'll like it since it's my first time.

"Welcome to my crib!" She shouts walking inside as I'm focused on not stepping on any red plastic cups or ping pong balls. There are so many people outside on the lawn, the music blasting songs and when I finally enter it smells horrible.

The mix of sweat, alcohol, and sex is what the walls are covered with. There are disco lights going off everywhere, a bar by the kitchen and so many sweaty bodies dance against one another. No, let me rephrase that, so many sweaty bodies humping others.

"I should've stayed home," I mumble to myself the words not even being audible because Kayla's pulling my arm through people to the kitchen.

"Hey, Lou!" Jagger shouts over the music that I somehow surprisingly hear. He's sitting by the counter holding a red cup in his hand.